tennis anyone?

pope

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

winger.jpg

I saw sparks fly, from the corner of my eyeAnd when I turned, it was love at first sightI said please excuse me, I didn't catch your nameOh it'd be a shame not to see you againAnd just when I thought she was comin' to my doorShe whispered sweet and brought me to the floor, she saidI'm only seventeen, but I'll show you love like you've never seenShe's only seventeen, daddy says she's too young, but she's old enough for meCome to my place, we can talk it over, oh everything going down in your headShe said take it easy, I need some time, time to work it out, to make you mineAnd just when I thought she was comin' to my doorShe whispered sweet and brought me to the floor, she saidI'm only seventeen, you ain't seen love, ain't seen nothing like meShe's only seventeen, seventeen(Solo)Such a bad girl, loves to work me overtimeFeels good (ha), dancin' close to the borderlineShe's a magic mountain, she's a leather gloveOh she's my soul, it must be loveShe's only seventeen, still she gives me love, like I've never seenShe's only seventeen, daddy says she's too young, but she's old enough for meShe's everything I need, daddy says she's too youngBut she's old enough, old enough for me