I (I mean we) need to apologize!

jon

So I was riding home from work on the bus the other night, and well traffic sucked so I whipped out my TiBook to catch up on my email, and came to the grim realization that there were email messages from you folks going months back with questions or login problems. I'm sorry if we didn't get back to you guys, if anyone has login problems or whatever email us again and we'll get you straightened out. Unfortunately we just get inundated with spam mail and the klez virus crap so it's not unusaul to get like 30+ emails a day. Enough with the excuses.

Jon

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me first state: I don't recall having an unanswered email, much less even sending any email. Regardless, my feelings were hurt for months because of my deep sympathy for those poor souls with unanswered spray and whining about so called "Login Problems." I was harboring a deep grudge against you so called "Moderators" that had begun to fester deep into the core of my being. But now I'm ok. Thanks Jon!

how come everytime you guys update the site, most of the links on the main page no longer work, i.e. active topics, or the 25 or 40 most recent topics... isn't that how most people navigate the site? don't you think its kinda weird that the main page of cc.com shows a bunch of errors?

i am so deeply hurt by things like this:

Content-type: text/html

Software error:

LoadStyleTemplate no longer takes a number.Backtrace: lt.cgi:131 -> sub main::RequireCode<br /> Backtrace: ubb_lib.cgi:1828 -> sub (eval)<br />

...because i can tell you that loadstyletemplate really should probably take a number...

[ 07-24-2002, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: greenfork ]

• 3 weeks later...