elwah river climbing

james_e

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there were a couple bolted routes just below the lower dam on river left. I could very well be wrong. I asked some people about the lines there and they said the rock was crappy and it wasn't worth the time. But this is a pretty foggy memory from about 10 years back. I am sure there is better beta out there.

• 1 month later...

the panarama is a pic of "the Trench 10A but a hard onsight chain anchors but you can't see em very well from the ground (follow 8 bolts) then there is an uper pitch 5.9 goes up and rt from first anchors

the other pic is "slapin skeeters" one of the only 5.9's there route and anchors are pretty obious on this one

Sorry, poorly phrased on my part. Yes, anything newly exposed will be pretty clean, but since I've never been there I was curious to know if anyone has a clue if there are potential crags that are currently submerged, which are likely to be of interest precisely because they will be pre-cleaned.