Anyone know JOEY?

munckee

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

As an update since I have managed to find myself at a computer:

I am currently out $300 to "Joey" for a tent that he never sent with no response to further inquiries. Not trying to make a bad name for anyone, but from my point of view, that's the situation. I'd be more than happy to get my money back and put everything behind us. I will pursue the situation further as soon as I can do so. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it!

As an update since I have managed to find myself at a computer:

I am currently out $300 to "Joey" for a tent that he never sent with no response to further inquiries. Not trying to make a bad name for anyone, but from my point of view, that's the situation. I'd be more than happy to get my money back and put everything behind us. I will pursue the situation further as soon as I can do so. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it!

Check this out, one of these guys seem to have his contact info.

http://forums.backpacker.com/thread.jspa?messageID=520097񾾡

And if you were buying the I-Tent, it looks like he still owes some money on it. He is so busted. madgo_ron.gif

I'm sorry that this fahkin tool has misused this forum. He so far has only posted from the avatar 'JOEY' on this site, his IP that he has posted from has been banned. any other website moderators out there that need help tracking this tool down, get in touch with us please.

• 3 weeks later...