Lighten Up!

RobBob

I can still gag myself today thinking of this. Several years ago while walking by the corner of Pine & Broadway, I started to notice a horrible smell, I wasn't quite sure wtf could make the open air smell that bad. It kept getting worse, so I knew I was getting closer. Thats when I heard the noise. It was a lip smacking slurping noise. I noticed a homeless man sitting on the wall of the school right by the bus stop there. He was chewing and slurping up package after package of RAW chicken. The smell was coming from the chicken.. He probably found it in a back alley after sitting in the sun for 5 days.. It was the worst smell I can ever remember. And this dude was eating IT! The following sequence of events is still hazy. I had a reaction similar to Tim Roth in FourRooms.. When he sees "The Dead Fucking Whore" ..Puke instantly without even a warning flew forth from my mouth,nose,EyeFucking Sockets. I almost fell down.. It felt like I was in a dream or on psilocybin.. I try to walk away, and slip in something.. !PUKE! and it wasn't mine.. I notice a girl trying to recover herself almost 30 feet away.. She just had the same reaction I did.. We debated for a moment calling 911.. I decided instead to RUN home and get my roomates to come check this shit out.. It was insane.. I think my old roomate still has pictures somewhere.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son chorped in the Everybody's Store in Van Zandt. I cleaned it up. Didn't even get a free sample of cheese.

Chorped? That's a new one. I like it. Where's the puking graemlin? Where's the pooping graemlin? wazzup.gif

Here's my poo story: I was belaying my boyfriend on a climb at a "sporto climbing area" here in Washington. There was a pile of poo at the base of the climb I was avoiding. Along came a group of 4 with a cute little doggie. The dog came trotting over wagged it's cute little stubby tale at me and immediately went straight for the poo and snarfed it down. I have a very sensitive gag reflex - just typing this and remembering the poo incident makes me want to puke. I was just dying watching that dog voraciously eat up that shit. I kept smelling shit all day and just wanting to gag. There's my poo story. . .