Lighten Up!

RobBob

Damn, you people need to ease up and have some fun. I don't think there's any more to say regarding

-Iraq

-Michael Moore

-disparaging comments about Bush, Cheney, etc.

-disparaging comments oabt Kerry, Clinton, etc.

Go outside and enjoy life. I just got back from 3 days of good times on the boat: racing other vessels in heavy air and seas; trying (unsuccessfully) to help crewmembers avoid seasickness; huddling on the cabin sole during intense lightning; coping with severe sunburn. Life just doesn't get any better! hahaha.gifwazzup.gif

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen to that. I'm just bitter that my foot's hurt and I have to work, hence the spray.

Nice photo, Bronco. yellaf.gif

SO, you will have to drive to the movie in your gas guzzler ooo.gif

Just keep an eye out for the those "Dean People Suck" bumper stickers.....!

No shit. I don't even read the political rants here. One thing, though, it gives you an idea of whom you wouldn't want to climb with or be stuck in a tent with for a week.

Does this mean our weeklong expedition to Fossil Rock is off? cry.gif

To tell you the truth, I don't think you should form any opinions about people, based on what they post here. I've been consistently surprised when finally meeting some of my fellow cc.comers as well as not fulfilling others expectations upon meeting them. " You're Bronco??? " confused.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

Maybe they meet me and think a more appropriate screen name would be "foul_mouthed_leprechaun" or "graceful_like_sealion". fruit.gif

Seriously though, how often do you and your regular climbing partners talk about politics or religion when you're out in the mountains? Sounds kinda boring to me. One time I listened to JayB and GregW discussing the finer points of the "Libertarian Manifesto" on the hike into Colchuck Lake and I really thought my head might explode at one point. Fortunatly I had packed some diamox...

Doesn't anyone talk about takin a shit or eatin pussy anymore?

Just yesterday, in another thread, I personally reported that I pooped, and it felt damn good.

- a s s m o n k e y

I am all for turning this thread into a straight up poo thread. By god it's been a while. I have pretty much stopped posting here ever since the steaksauce thread appeared. I could never convince myself that this was the least bit amusing. I tried, dammit. I tried. As far as the political shit is concerned, most people on this site have the debating skills of a mule.

One of my friend's dog is into eating human shit. She can't help herself, really. It is just too delicious to her. One time camping she was off running around and started skarfing something down in a highly suspicious location complete with solid back rest and a rather inviting landing area. My friend went running after her, but it was too late. She was just licking the last of the shitstained toilet paper remnants off of her lips when he got there. Later that night while they were all asleep in the tent the poor lass threw up her delicious spoils all over the tent much to the chagrin of her owner. That is the best poo story I know. Who else has one?

Oh my God, Bird, you're my hero. I'd love to see the Poo threads again. I can't top that poo story, but I have a puke story.

One day as I was driving to work I saw an ENORMOUS fat guy sitting on a bench in front of a Dari Mart. As I drove by, he puked first to his left, then directly in front of him, and then to his right. It was the largest amount of, well anything, I have ever, <EVER> seen coming out of a human.

The guy who was seasick on my boat last weekend was braying like a donkey by the end of it all. We were racing downwind with heavy follwing seas, doing that kind of surf-and-roll that'll send a queasy man to the rail every time. Trouble with those deep pukes, the ones that get right down to the bile, is that they stain. He left a faint orange puke-streak in the gelcoat of my boat's hull. cry.gif

I saw a guy puking 200ft below the summit of Rainier 2 weeks ago. It was super loud wretching and lasted like ten minutes. He was digging deep... must have been pulling stuff up from weeks before. If I were his buddies I would have taken him down, but the one dude just looked at him and said "are you done yet or what?" Real sensitive.

The guy who was seasick on my boat last weekend was braying like a donkey by the end of it all. We were racing downwind with heavy follwing seas, doing that kind of surf-and-roll that'll send a queasy man to the rail every time. Trouble with those deep pukes, the ones that get right down to the bile, is that they stain. He left a faint orange puke-streak in the gelcoat of my boat's hull. cry.gif
I love surfing down huge waves with the spinnaker straining to pull the mast out of her. Rail in the water going like hell. That's living! Put you goddam best helmsman behind the wheel and everybody hold on for dear life. Keep the F'ing spinnaker pole from rolling into the water, if you please.

"Hey Ralph, still feeling seasick? How about some nice cold, greasy porkchops". "Arrrraagggghhhhh!!!!"

You got it, CBS. Actually, when I saw the guy first looking green, I put him at the helm. Best way to divert somebody on the edge of seasickness is to scare the Hell out of him. evils3d.gif He did okay, but after about an hour I had to take it back, because he just wasn't keeping a straight course through those seas, and after all it was a race.

Then he insisted on going below---a certain death-sentence. It was about 2 minutes after that when all hell broke loose.

Then he insisted on going below---a certain death-sentence.

No kidding! I've never felt so ill as when I've been below decks, even moreso when it's hot. It's like being inside your own heaving stomach.

I wish I knew what it was about taking the helm that almost instantly cures seasickness. Works for me every time.