Greg W

Dennis_Harmon

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Find one of the many threads he posted on today and send him a personal message. It is the little icon with two guys passing eachother an envelope.

Or click on todays active topics, scroll down and click on the one that says "WA pass anyone?" Posted by Greg W.

Good Luck...inernet hardman.

[ 07-23-2002, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: Lambone ]

Thanks Lambone, We don't all work for MicroSoft...believe it or not. But genuine people still do exist out there. I've always wondered what whould happen one day when someone's toilet plugs up and they're desperately trying trying to un-plug it, and go on the inter-net to try to find a plumber...but can't find one...because they're all on the internet. Interesting idea, eh? Dennis Harmon

quote:

Originally posted by Dennis Harmon:

I've always wondered what whould happen one day when someone's toilet plugs up and they're desperately trying trying to un-plug it, and go on the inter-net to try to find a plumber...but can't find one...because they're all on the internet. Interesting idea, eh? Dennis Harmon

Funny you mention that...

I hired a guy to cut my trees once, raced home from school to meet him here at the schedualed time, and found that he was at home on his computer spraying on this site!

Wow, my own topic. I would like to take this opportunity to say: Dan Larson Sux!! Granite is good. And, send money to the Snafflehound Reparations Project; they have been oppressed for years. Also, a warning, don't climb in the Enchantments the rock is bad. Actually, the Enchantments are a front for the secret laboratory of U.S. Chemical Weapons Corps. If you go there, you could get anthrax or somethin'.

Greg W

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

Wow, my own topic. I would like to take this opportunity to say: Dan Larson Sux!! Granite is good. And, send money to the Snafflehound Reparations Project; they have been oppressed for years. Also, a warning, don't climb in the Enchantments the rock is bad. Actually, the Enchantments are a front for the secret laboratory of U.S. Chemical Weapons Corps. If you go there, you could get anthrax or somethin'.

Greg W

they are watcing greg....shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

purple dogs are shaven with butter..i repeat purple dogs are shaved with butter..

[Eek!]

????? what are you talking about???? [Confused] My parents liked to drink and party, in the summer the playhouse just ended up with people milling arround it. It was cool and fun and a fort. I was sugesting to greg that he could have a "multi" use mir type hut at his home [Wink] silly [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

Good question... I had a two story playhouse that my dad built that hosted more than one grownup party... no arberist was needed though
[Wink]

That sounds like it should be over in the "Forbidden Partners" thread. [Eek!][big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

you all are so bad, here I am being on my best behavior... and this is what I get
[Wink]

It has been my experience that when you are on your best behavior you get spanked the hardest, so go ahead and be bad. What's the point?