Who climbed what?

Bronco

What did you climb over the weekend or recently? I wanna know!

Depsite being foiled by heel blisters the size of silver dollars, my wife and I had a great time on Sahale via the arm even though we didn't summit and turned around at high camp. She's a trooper, the trail from cascade pass to the parking lot is misery, if you go take some tennies or sandals for the first 3.5 miles instead of wearing your mtneering boots (her's were almost new, ouch).

anyway, who else got out there this weekend?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green Drag-On, solo...with Yossarian, also solo.

(actually he did give me a blay on one pitch to save time while passing...he was hauling bivi gear.)

Currently my favorite aid climb at index, awsome solo, very direct with little mandatory free climbing.

It wasn't as hot as most people seem to think. I would have rather been up high in the mountains, but I was experiencing partner bailout due to girlfriend issues.

thanks for the excuse to spray ronco, you rock. [Cool]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

no climbing this past weekend... put bunkbeds together... I climbed the bunkbeds when we were done, but I don't supose that counts for much
[Frown]

Depends on how you celebrated your summit!! [big Grin] Please post polaroids!

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

no climbing this past weekend... put bunkbeds together... I climbed the bunkbeds when we were done, but I don't supose that counts for much
[Frown]

Depends on how you celebrated your summit!!
[big Grin]
Please post polaroids!

[laf][laf][laf] good one greg [Wink]

erik may not want to admit it, but i saw him onsight a 10a sport route up at squamish this weekend. [Eek!] in fact, he must have really enjoyed it because i saw him tr the same route less than an hour later! [big Drink]

last weekend: calculus crack, karen's math, memorial crack, a question of balance, triage arete, cold comfort, lust, star trek (cheakamus), slot machine, up from the bog, fathers & sons

got about 7 pitches of trad leading in. [big Grin]

Baker, Coleman-Deming. My first time, along with at least 25 of the other 60 people that were up there! but Awesome weather, gorgeous sunrise... [smile] couldn't have been better, except for the snoring boyfriend the night before and the terrible sunburn on the face [Frown]

Mt. Cruiser in the Olympics - it's the one on the cover of the Olympics Climbing Guide. Easy technical climbing but a cool mountain trip. Warning: the mosquitoes are out and want your blood. They took a lot of the fun out of it.

Tuolomne-week and a half ago

-South Crack

-Fairview Regular Route

-Lembert Northwest Books

Lightning every day, Hail on Lake Tenaya while we swam in the chilly water, these are a few of my favorite things.

Williamson Rock-Sunday

-7 or 8 sport routes of varying difficulty

-Pint glasses of fine microbrew at the restaurant on the Angeles Crest Highway.

Now I sit in L.A. pondering my next escape...

miker