We are homeless, but the dogs are fine

icegirl

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doggies are still recovering at vets... Might get to bring them home tomorrow, more likely monday... Continuing inventory of stuff it sucks to loose... Camelback (replaced as of today with a better version), chalkbag, My BRAND NEW la sportiva mythos (I thought it smelled like a red neck campfire complete with burning rubber...) and, to top it off, there was a fresh 6 pack of guinnes in the fridge (the one that is melted shut). DAMMNIT!

Hey, does anyone have a bigish, crappy tent they might be able to do without for month or so? I'm kinda keen on setting one up in the front yard and staying there on my non-work days so I can get more shit done, and stay out of the hair of my emergency crash pad benefactor, and perhaps in doing so extend my welcome wink.gif If I can't find a tent, maybe I'll have to have one of those culverts from the hike in to static point shipped in, I'd try a fridge box, but I don't think that would have room for the doggies AND me. smile.gif

Well, other than the scary bit with the dogs, and the smell, it is really not all that bad. Being that I rent, I'm not having to deal with the bulk of the issues, and I can't even start moving my stuff out until after the insurance people arrive. Terrible? Nah, PAIN IN THE ASS? yes. Everything always works out one way or another smile.gif

BTW, I'm not continuing posting on this to gain peoples sympathy, I just find it easier to write it once here, than to have to answer a whole bunch of email/PM/phone calls as to the progress of things. If it is bothering anyone, please PM me and I'll stop smile.gif