HEY GOTTERDAMERUNG!!!

toptimmy

This is not a troll.

If you really are who you say you are.

And really do what you say you do.

Be carefull over there.

Come back in one piece.

I know your not doing it just for the money, but also for what you believe in which is way more than I can say about my fellow Americans(left and right).While I may not agree with you politicaly you are still part of The United States Of America.God speed,And if you still want to bang heads when you get back get ahold of me.Of course my conditions will be multiple shots of Jager and many beers first. bigdrink.gif

Tim

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roger that. Back in Iraq as of yesterday. We'll see what the next few months bring us here. With an estimated 25-35K Iranians in country now, and Syria funneling war hardened Chech's in I believe the current conflict will expand greatly. Enjoy the freedoms of the United States and the relative peace there.

How come Syria is on good enough terms with the US the US can send Canadian Meher Arar there to be tortured and interrogated (outsourcing isn't just for call centers) but is still considered the bad guy? Or is this rhetoric?

How come Syria is on good enough terms with the US the US can send Canadian Meher Arar there to be tortured and interrogated (outsourcing isn't just for call centers) but is still considered the bad guy? Or is this rhetoric?

Most of the WMD evidence was moved into Syria prior to the war and Damascus and Tehran made plans with elements inside of Iraq for a prolonged guerrilla war. Syria and Iran blew smoke up the UN's ass to appear as if they were at odds over the Iraqi deal, when in reality they were both planning the insurgency in tandem. Duplicity is something the Arabs excel in. They want power for themselves.

so why are the US intelligence services collaborating with Syria to torture suspected terrorists then? confused.gif

in the COld War, I don't think the CIA sent suspected Communist agents off to the Russian gulags to be tortured did they?

Most of the WMD evidence was moved into Syria prior to the war and Damascus and Tehran made plans with elements inside of Iraq for a prolonged guerrilla war. Syria and Iran blew smoke up the UN's ass to appear as if they were at odds over the Iraqi deal, when in reality they were both planning the insurgency in tandem. Duplicity is something the Arabs excel in. They want power for themselves.

yelrotflmao.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

Damn that has got to be the best one I have heard in awhile... and to think they say liberals have all the wack conspiracy theories... yelrotflmao.gif

Most of the WMD evidence was moved into Syria prior to the war and Damascus and Tehran made plans with elements inside of Iraq for a prolonged guerrilla war. Syria and Iran blew smoke up the UN's ass to appear as if they were at odds over the Iraqi deal, when in reality they were both planning the insurgency in tandem.

I wonder what the basis is for those assertions. Hmm, could they have come from the same people who said that WMD were in Iraq? The ones who gave us the Powerpoint slides with the circles and arrows showing all the chemical and biological weapons factories? The ones who had proof of Iraq's support of al Qaeda? The ones who said our troops would be greeted with flowers?

Look, there's no question that Iran and Syria are controlled by scumbags. I would hope, however, that one thing we have learned from the Iraq debacle is that our "intelligence" gathering is questionable, both because of the limited capabilities of the CIA and others and because they are susceptible to political pressure to come up with the answers that the administration wants.

yelrotflmao.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

Damn that has got to be the best one I have heard in awhile... and to think they say liberals have all the wack conspiracy theories... yelrotflmao.gif

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss his info.

Check out the current last post in "Losing the war on terror Mr. Bush?" by gotterdamerung for a broader explanation on this subject.

I've skiied and talked with him a bit when he's been home and have come to appreciate that he has an objective perspective on the political situation in the middle east. He is not blinded by vengance, hatred or duty. He is a respectable guy and you guys should, at a minimum, give him the benefit of the doubt, even if what he's saying isn't consistent with your personal political beliefs.

Or, you can put your head back in the sand and carry on, blaming Bush for everything that's wrong in the world and your life, to some degree avoiding responsibility for your happiness and what is currently going on in the world.

It sure is beautiful outside. Have a nice day. thumbs_up.gif

Truth is stranger than fiction. This shit over here is pretty intense, and I am not making up any of these theories. This is based on declassified intelligence which is freely available under freedom of information. There are various levels of informed journalism and much of the stuff these days is fixated on partisan aims. Truth becomes distorted as the march for the most virulent strain of sensationalistic journalism carries forth.

Wassup Ryan?

Gotterdamerung, if you have evidence for anything you are saying, please reveal it. Otherwise, you have no more credibility than the administration. The Vice President tells us that he has access to some information that the 9/11 Commission did not. So why didn't he share it?

In the words of our Commander in Chief, "Fool me once, shame on . . . you . . . . I won't get fooled again." In fairness, he was listening to The Who just before that speech.

Most of the information is not on the internet and is available in print format only. If I posted some of the sources it is highly doubtful that many people here would actually take the time out of their lives to read it. A condensed version of many events was written by Yossef Bodansky and compiled into a book recently.

• 2 years later...

yelrotflmao.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

You still find this one funny 3 years later John? I'm still over here, but I don't need to enlighten you any further since you apparentally had it all dialed in back in 2004.

The WMD was a botched intel effort colluded by big Army and Marine Corps need to have a sustained and well documented build up on the Kuwaiti border. By the time ISG hit the ground, the big show was moved. Furthermore, it is succinct to say we have a proxy war with Iran and Syria going on.

Just wanted to set the record straight. Moving on, no need to reply.