4th of july on Rainier

Tim

Ok...I know I am asking for trouble if I plan to go up Rainier on the 4th weekend. However I am looking for a group to tag along with or to put together a group (maybe 3-4?) to do rainier (any route) that weekend. I have a bit of experience and even did an actual crevasse rescue on Rainier a few years back. Please e-mail me...k2bui@earthlink.net

Tim

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi tim

i'm also. planing to climb rainier on the 4th july weekend if it's possible, i'm going to be at the parking lot at paradise friday morning,( im flying from phoenix) and i have time to do the summit until wednesday, i don't have a team o somebody to climb with, i was planing to climb with somebody else rockband.gifthat i colud possible met there but i'm trying better to find people in the same situation to start planing together.

i have all the gear and i've been climbing for several years (aconcagua, few smaller peaks in south america, originally i'm form argentina)

so if this sounds good to you and want to put a team together smile.gif...just let me know

fabricio smile.gif