• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
ivan

[TR] Mt Hood- Granny's Asscrack 6/22/2004

Climb: Mt Hood-Granny's Asscrack

Date of Climb: 6/22/2004

Trip Report:

Luetholds - shitty slush to my knees (and i ain't exactly short) from the top of the skilift to illum gap and beyond. miserable snow. luetholds resembled the chocolaty asscrack of a 60 year old crack-whore w/ a severe disregard for personal hygiene...frequent loose brown slides pouring down from above. knee deep in dirty filth..coulda figured up a whole bunch more inspiring things to do today.

Gear Notes:

zen buddhism

Approach Notes:

snow conditions soul suck the descending triple scrotum of satan

really, i didn't know satan had three scrotums. learn something new every day, eh?

That whats so great about this web-site!!

Craig

luetholds resembled the chocolaty asscrack of a 60 year old crack-whore w/ a severe disregard for personal hygiene.

No pictures?

Ivan, if that history teaching thing doesn't work out, you have to start teaching the pups creative writing! A little spell check and *poof*, awesome stuff, thanks!

Yet another inspiring TR from the school master. Any more of these and I'll never set foot on Hood again.

Sometimes a TR comes along that reminds us all just why it is we climb. It's times like this when I wish we could all have a big group hug, and not be ashamed of the tears that slowly slide down our faces. Thanks, Ivan, ya big palooka, for helping us remember why we play this crazy game called climbing.