• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
5.12Dreamer

[TR] Maude- NF 6/22/2004

Climb: Maude-NF

Date of Climb: 6/22/2004

Trip Report:

Anyone been out on, or had a look at the NF of Maude lately? Wondering what kind of shape the traverse from the Maude-7F Jack col is in? Thanks!

5.12 dreamer registered 08/06/02

first post 2 years later

what took you so long lurker laugh.gifwave.gif welcome

climbed it two weeks ago, the snow was pretty deep then. The traverse is in good shape with just enough pro in the rocks to keep it comfortable. There were two small rock bands exposed, but they passed fairly easy.

Yes Dru, quite a lame effort. Now that I've amassed the inertia to overcome my forgotten password, I'll make more of an effort. I sure have benefited from the knowledge and feedback given on this site and should contribute some myself.

Slap my ass and call me Sally! What a photo! Sign me up I'm going. Does anyone know how late the route stays in shape?

We were up on Fernow Sunday and saw a couple guys up there at the same time, they seemed to be doing fine.