• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Distel32

I'm going here......

i am working hard. pulling in bout 200/day so i can fuk off all winter. that means i am jealous. so have a great trip. trips. and you better be taking that cute gurl wchich you.

You're going all the way to Arizona to pull limestone pockets at Priest's Draw with Bob Van Belle?

Get wise Distel, head for the big stone.

She is much better looking than you. Therefore, it is unlikely you will ever get anyone else better, unless, of course, you are rich.

If you aren't rich, then I would marry her IMMEDIATELY. You are like a 5, maybe a 5.5, while she is closer to a 7. That 1.5-2 point gap is hard to make up and unless you don't care about looks (ha!) then just bite the bullet and go to Vegas.

Remember that doctors have found the food that reduces a woman's sex drive. Wedding cake. Also remember that the reason a bride is smiling is she knows she has given her last blowjob.

yelrotflmao.gif

You should have run that poll here Distel. I bet you would have received some sage advice. moon.gif

thrutch- Bwaahahahahahahahahahaha yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gif

hey distel, me and bp spyed and climbed some super sweet boulders in the enchantments...

well, they were all v0 but they were also a thousand feet off the deck...i guess they are considered highball...the crash pad is the glacier.

btw have a blast that place is sweet but don't forget to check out paradise forks...way better. basalt splitters. bigdrink.gif

I'm going here almost every day for the rest of my life. I'll be pulling plastic too--the plastic flush lever. I can't wait.

porc%20pull%20chain.jpg

moon.gif

You're going all the way to Arizona to pull limestone pockets at Priest's Draw with Bob Van Belle?

that's MR. bob van belle to you, stickland.

priest draw? pfffft. yesterdays's news, homie. the draw is soooo....1994. we go way out to the mogollon rim, where the roads are bad, the roofs are huge, the views spectacular, and we can rest assured we won't encounter any fools such as yourself.

(btw, been on the big stone, it's ok but a bit overrated, i think.)

Whatever Bob, you old chuffer. You had to re-adopt the suspenders to get the power back when old age came knocking? I bouldered with you in Loa when I lived there once upon a time. That might be the all-time worst boulderfield I've ever climbed in....used condoms from the jack-Mormon breeders, Jenny Blackburn's name prominently displayed in spray-paint, dead sheep remains, and yahoos shooting jackrabbits. You bail from Cap Reef or what?

I rather enjoyed my visit to the Flesh Pits. I thought the bones and rawhide added a certain ambiance, and at least nothing was bloated and flyblown. Missed the condoms and graffiti though, as well as the rabbit plunkers. Random gunfire in a boulder warren would tend to negatively color my experience.

post from bvb at the other website:

©bone crushing roof sequence, deep in the flagstaff hinterlands:

distel does limestone:

zero_friction_pic_7824.jpg

zero_friction_pic_7825.jpg

zero_friction_pic_7833.jpg

zero_friction_pic_7827.jpg

zero_friction_pic_7828.jpg

zero_friction_pic_7829.jpg

zero_friction_pic_7830.jpg

zero_friction_pic_7831.jpg

zero_friction_pic_7832.jpg

if you print the pictures and stack them you can make a flip book movie yourself hahaha.gif