I'm going here......

Distel32

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is much better looking than you. Therefore, it is unlikely you will ever get anyone else better, unless, of course, you are rich.

If you aren't rich, then I would marry her IMMEDIATELY. You are like a 5, maybe a 5.5, while she is closer to a 7. That 1.5-2 point gap is hard to make up and unless you don't care about looks (ha!) then just bite the bullet and go to Vegas.

Remember that doctors have found the food that reduces a woman's sex drive. Wedding cake. Also remember that the reason a bride is smiling is she knows she has given her last blowjob.

yelrotflmao.gif

You should have run that poll here Distel. I bet you would have received some sage advice. moon.gif

thrutch- Bwaahahahahahahahahahaha yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gif

hey distel, me and bp spyed and climbed some super sweet boulders in the enchantments...

well, they were all v0 but they were also a thousand feet off the deck...i guess they are considered highball...the crash pad is the glacier.

btw have a blast that place is sweet but don't forget to check out paradise forks...way better. basalt splitters. bigdrink.gif

You're going all the way to Arizona to pull limestone pockets at Priest's Draw with Bob Van Belle?

that's MR. bob van belle to you, stickland.

priest draw? pfffft. yesterdays's news, homie. the draw is soooo....1994. we go way out to the mogollon rim, where the roads are bad, the roofs are huge, the views spectacular, and we can rest assured we won't encounter any fools such as yourself.

(btw, been on the big stone, it's ok but a bit overrated, i think.)

Whatever Bob, you old chuffer. You had to re-adopt the suspenders to get the power back when old age came knocking? I bouldered with you in Loa when I lived there once upon a time. That might be the all-time worst boulderfield I've ever climbed in....used condoms from the jack-Mormon breeders, Jenny Blackburn's name prominently displayed in spray-paint, dead sheep remains, and yahoos shooting jackrabbits. You bail from Cap Reef or what?

I rather enjoyed my visit to the Flesh Pits. I thought the bones and rawhide added a certain ambiance, and at least nothing was bloated and flyblown. Missed the condoms and graffiti though, as well as the rabbit plunkers. Random gunfire in a boulder warren would tend to negatively color my experience.