mid week partners next week (21-26th)

PeterF

Am looking for partners next week for anything. Skiied hood/st helens this week and did some rock at smith, so I am looking to do some alpine ice/rock next week. Am thinking something in boston basin. Anybody interested? PM if interested - I will not be responding until sunday night since I am off to do something this weekend on rainier or shuksan.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ought to be down for midweek action next week... I think it's a little early for alpine rock and a little warm for ice (unless it's something high on a volcano). So I was thinking something involving skiing, or just some cragging. Or both. JoshK and swaterfall I know you are out there too...

The skiing has been amazing...the ice sucked. Tried to get up shuksan NF this past weekend and nothing was frozen. However, it was however all corn and I was wishing for skis, but the approach with skis would suck so much right now. I definitely got ultra lucky with the weather, have only been here for a week, and already skiied st helens/hood, climbed at smith, and tried shuksan. Of everything so far (bit of ice, rock, and skiing), I would say the skiing has been by far the best.