• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Szyjakowski

index pow pow

so, after greasing up thin fingers, bp and i proceeded to get a touch drunk and stuff. met some kool kats from eburg and parteed the night away with them at the local redneck campsite on the river....1am pass out in the back of the sube....530am drive like mad for the city and my favorite hole in the city at the Seattle Art Museum....730am find out i don't have to work in the hole but at the office...later my boss tells me i should have called in sick and continued climbing at index. damn!! cry.gif

BTW- the lightening at index last night was well, spectacular... fruit.gif

hey thanks to ever offered to help us out last night in the dark but, seriously, did you just confuse all the fuk u's and laughing as crying for help and since we had a headlamp what gives.....

anyways great time last night with smiley and thrutch on the lizard...got there after 8pm back to the car after 10...a few shrieks of delite and bat squeeks from a nonmorning (for the bat) loving flying rodent made for quite an enjoyable evening. great weather, awesome friends at index....

not much more to be had. bigdrink.gif

Those damn bats!!! cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

You should see my back from that silly chimney pitch too!! shocked.gifrolleyes.gif

Did I mention I hate bats?! cry.gifthumbs_down.gifhellno3d.gif But hey at least I finished it. I think I did the whole rest of the pitch with my eyes closed after the bat flew at my head.

fruit.gifbigdrink.gif

no need to have eyes open when its purrrfect hand jams.

i think your back problemo is from your good friend thrutch

shocked.gifshocked.giftongue.gif

there's fresh pow pow at index? why isnt this in the freshiezone? tongue.gif