Mercer Island road ride tonite

ken4ord

Hey anyone up for doing a Mercer Island road ride tonight? Leave by the north end of Myrtle Edwards park around 6, cut across town to the 90 bike path, loop Mercer, back across 90 to Lake Washington Blvd, to the UW, back on the Burke, to the start. Or we could meet up at my place and chill afterward with some cold ones and fire up the grill for some eats and check out out Rainer in the fading light (I got an awesome view). Moderate pace 15-18 average mph.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this Thursday (the only day I can ride) we can pull off a ride this week. We can meet at my place at 6 and do the Mercer loop or Alki, then have beers afterwards. PM me for directions. Hopefully the weather is as good as it was last night. Went out last night and did a nice 43 mile spin around the south end of Lake Washington with my roommate. It was nice to just sit behind her wheel get some blood flowing to my tired legs. She was siked to that I wasn't way off in front.

Someone called me a girl last night and now a fag. MOMMY!! cry.gif

jon-- ya gotta ditch the pink spandex. you're confusing folks! only you and richard simmons where that! hellno3d.gif

Speaking of Richard Simmons, did anyone see Who's Line Is It? Richard Simmons was on the show, damn horny little bugger dry humped smileysex5.gif all the regulars on the show. It was by far the funniest one I have seen.