Rare swimming snafflehound photo

texplorer

nutria.jpg

This rare photo of the a swimming snafflehound was captured by a hiker at an undisclosed alpine lake. There have been more and more sitings of these elusive swimming snaffles. Top people in the snaffle world tend to think this photo is a hoax but the photo was analyzed and showed no signs of tampering or trickery. Be on the lookout for these rare animals.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tex you say snafflehound is animal hemp... well i just spent tyhe last 2 days drying and flaking some kine snafflehound, I rolled up a whole ounce and smoked it, NOTHING!!!! [Mad]

maybe your sig should say : Snafflehounds: the banana peels of the animal world.

Wrongo dude. It's a nutria (Myocastor coypus), an import from S.A. that is found in wetlands in temperate areas. On the east coast they make it as far north as Maryland, but their tails (and who knows what else) freeze off in the winter.

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

i thought this was a swimming snafflehound

nasty_savethewhale.gif

Mr. Trask - I think it is painfully obvious that that is NOT a swimming snafflehound.

I would guess that what you have chosen to share with us here is either your wet dream fantasy woman, your fat ass mamma, or some twisted Freudian combination of the two.