this weekend

Dru

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 3-1/2 months of no climbing due to injury I'm planning on making a remarkable comeback this weekend up in Squamish. fruit.gifJust gonna climb easy cracks and probably some shitty low ball easy boulders. For the most part I will be belaying and spotting my much more able climbing partners and hanging out. rockband.gif

If the weather is nice up here in the Chugach, I'm heading out to try to link The Beak, Bird's Eye, The Wing, Tail Feather and Shaman Dome in a day. Small peaks by Cascade standards (highest 4,970') but the start is at Sea Level. I don't get back to the Cascades for another two weeks so I do what I can. tongue.gif

No sick lines in Ore? I dont think so Dur, I know someone going for the Mcloughlin Memorial Route on Theilsen this weekend. I would put that up against almost any N cascade tour. Try Baradur route on Wolf Rock , Steins Pillar, Turkey Monster, Parking lot Wall.... etc, etc.

Me I plan on doing Ruth mt!!

Mcloughlin Memorial Route on Theilsen this weekend. I would put that up against almost any N cascade tour. Try Baradur route on Wolf Rock , Steins Pillar, Turkey Monster, Parking lot Wall.... etc, etc.

yeah I'd love to see Tim try to ski Picnic Lunch Wall or the Turkey Monster yelrotflmao.gif

No sick lines in Ore? I dont think so Dur, I know someone going for the Mcloughlin Memorial Route on Theilsen this weekend. I would put that up against almost any N cascade tour. Try Baradur route on Wolf Rock , Steins Pillar, Turkey Monster, Parking lot Wall.... etc, etc.

Me I plan on doing Ruth mt!!

Hey Wayne, check your PMs. thumbs_up.gifwave.gif

Crackass, Josssh, I think you boys are just jealous...maybe you two should get together for a shared bivy this weekend. See you out on Adams?

Funny you mention that cause we actually ran a shared bivy on your mom the other night. wave.gif

I get to recupe from some yayhoo stabbing me in my left knee this morning. Something about a torn meniscus, arthritis and a "loose body". If it wasn't for that, I'd be on Rainier, or rock, or something besides my Lazy Boy, that's for sure.

Have fun, people.

No envy here. None. Not a bit. Nope...