CLIMBING SEASON

sk

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This climbing season........well first there never seems to be a climbing season for me, it is a year round activity. If we break the seasons into years, this year blows so far. I have gone out climbed at Smith, disadVantage, L-town, Squish, 38 and Index, but damn I need alpine, when is it gonna be good weather on the weekend!!!!!!!!

I generaly climb all year... I even make it to smith in the winter from time to time.. but that doesn't count as climbing season to me. CLIMBING SEASON is when I live breath think about climbing 24 7 because the weather is so awsome thjat is all I want to do. I haven't been climbing alot over the past few months... the last time I was at smith was in may. last time I climbed at the collums was in may....

Hey Muffy I know whatcha mean about the good weather... suddenly the rain stops, the sun comes out, forecast high of 30 C,

and I might get to go to Squamish FOR WORK this week... laugh.gif

and Powell River for work too laugh.giflaugh.gif hopefully on a TRhursday and Friday so I can spend the weekend in the Eldred thumbs_up.gif

Smiffy is best in the winter. Mainly because the guys who are only there for the Prana tops (Rudy!) aren't around. thumbs_up.gif

U calling Rudy a poseur? Ok Mr. Icantclimblibracrack! rolleyes.gif

yellaf.gif

hahahahahahahaCracked'sAdork!!! he should change his name to CantCrack...

This climbing season........well first there never seems to be a climbing season for me, it is a year round activity. If we break the seasons into years, this year blows so far. I have gone out climbed at Smith, disadVantage, L-town, Squish, 38 and Index, but damn I need alpine, when is it gonna be good weather on the weekend!!!!!!!!

Based upon the current forecast, it looks like really soon!

Smiffy is best in the winter. Mainly because the guys who are only there for the Prana tops (Rudy!) aren't around. thumbs_up.gif

U calling Rudy a poseur? Ok Mr. Icantclimblibracrack! rolleyes.gif

yellaf.gif

hahahahahahahaCracked'sAdork!!! he should change his name to CantCrack...

rolleyes.gifmoon.gifhahaha.gifwave.gif

skiing is done? What are you putting in that pipe?? All the big hillz are just coming into condition! fruit.gif

I don't need to see you in a prana top, either. hellno3d.gifwave.gif

slush slush squish slush slush slush...

or were you talking waterskiing????

skiing is done? What are you putting in that pipe?? All the big hillz are just coming into condition! fruit.gif

I don't need to see you in a prana top, either. hellno3d.gifwave.gif

slush slush squish slush slush slush...

or were you talking waterskiing????

You're out of your league, sprotclimber! It's CORN SEASON! Time to harvest! bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

climbClimbCLIMBclimb fruit.gifclimbClimbCLIMBclimb fruit.gifclimbClimbCLIMBclimb fruit.gifclimbClimbCLIMBclimb fruit.gifclimbClimbCLIMBclimb fruit.gifclimbClimbCLIMBclimb fruit.gifclimbClimbCLIMBclimb fruit.gifclimbClimbCLIMBclimb fruit.gifclimbClimbCLIMBclimb fruit.gifclimbClimbCLIMBclimb fruit.gifclimbClimbCLIMBclimb fruit.gifclimbClimbCLIMBclimb fruit.gifclimbClimbCLIMBclimb fruit.gifclimbClimbCLIMBclimb fruit.gif

skiSkiSKISkiski fruit.gif skiSkiSKISkiski fruit.gif skiSkiSKISkiski fruit.gif skiSkiSKISkiski fruit.gif skiSkiSKISkiski fruit.gif skiSkiSKISkiski fruit.gif skiSkiSKISkiski fruit.gif skiSkiSKISkiski fruit.gif skiSkiSKISkiski fruit.gif skiSkiSKISkiski fruit.gif skiSkiSKISkiski fruit.gif skiSkiSKISkiski fruit.gif skiSkiSKISkiski fruit.gif skiSkiSKISkiski fruit.gif skiSkiSKISkiski fruit.gif skiSkiSKISkiski fruit.gif skiSkiSKISkiski fruit.gif