WTF: boyfriend; seriously. *DELETED*

addie

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellas,

Give the ladies some credit.

They put up with our stupid antics and still manage to nurse our tender egos.

Ladies,

We're stupid.

We know you know...forgive us.

Can we buy you something now?.....

lancegranite, this is the biggest example of the pussification of men in America. You make me fucking sick. You probably drive a minivan and carry a "man-purse", too. Women "put up with" our antics??? Is that how low you think of yourself? Guys like you make me shake my head in sadness. Grow some balls and stand up for yourself.

hellno3d.gif

This coming from a clog wearing, gun toting, Metallica listening real man. yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

You don't know me. I've been through my own shit and seen enough to know what I'm talking about.

Damn dude take a pill. We've been through our own shit some rise from the shit a little differently than others.

sheesh greg...you ever hear of sarcasm?? hahahahaha wazzup.gif

Hot button. Sorry for the rant. Lance, you give away your balls and she'll NEVER respect you...ever...ever.

The tip-off was when he offered to buy her something...wow, that really is a hot button for you!

hey...have a good weekend!

Hot button. Sorry for the rant. Lance, you give away your balls and she'll NEVER respect you...ever...ever.

The tip-off was when he offered to buy her something...wow, that really is a hot button for you!

No, when he voluntarily emasculated himself by calling himself stupid and asked for "forgiveness" for simply being a man. THAT was the hotbutton. At the heart of it, why be sorry for being who you are? For being a MAN? Don't think you can't be a sensative, caring guy AND a masculine dude. I find it weird that so many people think the two are not compatible.

Sounds like I'm the one doing the button pushing around here.

Young blood,

some day you will get some,

send everyone a PM when that unwary lass finally does you (and us) a favor.

Are you addressing me? Young blood, I'm not. Your post is proof you don't have a fucking clue.

old sensitive masucline in touch with his feminine side is a bit 'touchy' today, no?

I have no feminine side. I reject the notion that "sensitivity" is a purely "feminine" trait. I am in touch with the ability to be sensative AND be masculine. Striking the balance is hard work; one I work on every day, believe me.

I have no feminine side. I reject the notion that "sensitivity" is a purely "feminine" trait. I am in touch with the ability to be sensative AND be masculine. Striking the balance is hard work; one I work on every day, believe me.

Hello feminine sensitive masculine man.

Ad-hoc definitions make the world go 'round.

A rose is still a rose by any other name

As was said by Bill S.

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck

No, when he voluntarily emasculated himself by calling himself stupid and asked for "forgiveness" for simply being a man. THAT was the hotbutton. At the heart of it, why be sorry for being who you are? For being a MAN? Don't think you can't be a sensative, caring guy AND a masculine dude. I find it weird that so many people think the two are not compatible.

thumbs_up.gif

It's great to see so much support for Gay Awareness Week on this board. smirk.gif

texplorer said:Internet dating is for people too ugly or too shy to pick up someone at a bar.

i am shy and i rarely talk to guys in bars. in fact, i rarely go to bars, but one night i went to a ski move after party at some bar downtown. right before i left this guy came up and started talking to me. my friend made us exchange contact into, and when he saw my email address, he mentioned this website that he sometimes goes on to check route conditions ... yellaf.gif well, about a week or so later (after i moved to colorado) i got a pm saying he didn't remember my "real" name but remembered my avatar. eventually the "internet dating" began. thumbs_up.gif

chelle said:I feel your pain, sister. But the criteria above does not exist in the climbing community either. Anyone who fits that billing is already hitched. You cannot have your cake and eat it too.

so ... the moral of the story is it DOES exist ... and i am now happily having cake thumbs_up.gif ... and eating it too. evils3d.gifgrin.gif