• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
addie

WTF: boyfriend; seriously. *DELETED*

I want a russian mail order bride!!!

She can lead the run-out shit in her cotton sweatsuit and tin-can pitons. I'd call her my little Babushka!

She can lead the run-out shit in her cotton sweatsuit and tin-can pitons. I'd call her my little Babushka!

hellno3d.gif

uh, Mike... did you realize that Babushka is Russian for "grandmother"?? yellaf.gif

I've got a college buddy living in Moscow and he goes on and on about how rediculously good looking and easy the girls are. He takes them to McD's(the nicest place in town of course) and they're like putty apparently. I'm thinking it may be in my best interest to go have a visit later this summer...though postage would probably be cheaper!

hellno3d.gif

uh, Mike... did you realize that Babushka is Russian for "grandmother"?? yellaf.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

hellno3d.gif

Got GILF!!!!

hellno3d.gif

I think you mean Lapushka.

I think I pretty much qualify.

I am somewhat stable, frequently single, late 40s, mostly employed, one of a kind, phobic about NS/ND's, I have been called a dog, and I am most definitely in Oregon.

Close enough?

Having been to the FSU myself, I'd have to say that Russian girls aren't 'easy' as an American male might understand the term. Rather, they don't have the puritanical hangups that we do about sex. They're more European in their sensibilities about it and are interested in sex simply for itself without necessarily having to be 'in a relationship'. Living overseas and travelling about the world is an eye-opener as to how uptight we are about a lot of things.

First off, we need a picture of the 'friend' if you are serious about this. If you don't want to post it online there are other ways to show your picture to would be suitors. Nice personalities and similar interests only go so far. (read: I'm shallow). Your friend needs to be hot if she hopes to find the kind of guy you describe. smileysex5.gif

First off, we need a picture of the 'friend' if you are serious about this. If you don't want to post it online there are other ways to show your picture to would be suitors. Nice personalities and similar interests only go so far. (read: I'm shallow). Your friend needs to be hot if she hopes to find the kind of guy you describe. smileysex5.gif

yes but if the "friend" is breathing she could get most of the single guys on this site. hahaha.gif

yes but if the "friend" is breathing she could get most of the single guys on this site. hahaha.gif

Breathing and has nice cans. C'mon, there ARE standards after all.

Or regularly shearable in the winter.

Or regularly shearable in the winter.

you shear sheep in the late spring... not the winter. you might end up with a frostbitten ewe if you sheared ewe in the winter!

you shear sheep in the late spring... not the winter. you might end up with a frostbitten ewe if you sheared ewe in the winter!

Now that's a gentleman.

One thing is for sure, the word 'juvenalia' takes on a whole new meaning in CC-land....