WTF: boyfriend; seriously. *DELETED*

addie

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a college buddy living in Moscow and he goes on and on about how rediculously good looking and easy the girls are. He takes them to McD's(the nicest place in town of course) and they're like putty apparently. I'm thinking it may be in my best interest to go have a visit later this summer...though postage would probably be cheaper!

Having been to the FSU myself, I'd have to say that Russian girls aren't 'easy' as an American male might understand the term. Rather, they don't have the puritanical hangups that we do about sex. They're more European in their sensibilities about it and are interested in sex simply for itself without necessarily having to be 'in a relationship'. Living overseas and travelling about the world is an eye-opener as to how uptight we are about a lot of things.

First off, we need a picture of the 'friend' if you are serious about this. If you don't want to post it online there are other ways to show your picture to would be suitors. Nice personalities and similar interests only go so far. (read: I'm shallow). Your friend needs to be hot if she hopes to find the kind of guy you describe. smileysex5.gif

First off, we need a picture of the 'friend' if you are serious about this. If you don't want to post it online there are other ways to show your picture to would be suitors. Nice personalities and similar interests only go so far. (read: I'm shallow). Your friend needs to be hot if she hopes to find the kind of guy you describe. smileysex5.gif

yes but if the "friend" is breathing she could get most of the single guys on this site. hahaha.gif

yes but if the "friend" is breathing she could get most of the single guys on this site. hahaha.gif

Breathing and has nice cans. C'mon, there ARE standards after all.

Or regularly shearable in the winter.

Or regularly shearable in the winter.

you shear sheep in the late spring... not the winter. you might end up with a frostbitten ewe if you sheared ewe in the winter!