Terror Creek Route beta

meganerd

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just returned from a trip up there. Ha. It wouldn't be the snow I'd worry about but the schwackage up to it! The snow begins just below tree line. We found really rotton conditions while we were there, but given a week of freeze/thaw it should be good to go. As for obstacles, there's a few. As for me explaining how to get through them. Well? Follow the foot path as best you can, when you hit the creek (you can just see the peaks from here), go straight up with a slight right veer, and when you see the cliffs you will have to make your best guess to get through, but there are ways that don't entail climbing. We came down this way smile.gif . My only other advice, don't go to far right or too far left and bring gloves. If you see a coat, I'm sure one of our group will pay a bounty with brew. If you see a pair of glasses too. Ha. Have fun. I know I did...

If anyone finds a tan jacket let me know at ben@greenworksrealty.com. I'd love to get it back, especially with my cell phone in the pocket. I'm guessing a bush stole it on the trail along the river. Oh yeah ... keep an eye out for some sunglassess too. I've got many gold stars and more bigdrink.gif for the person who finds anything.

Meganerd - Allyoucaneat ate it up! He growled through that wackage schwackage. Have fun accessing the ridgeline. If you can find the trail up to the ridge you'll save some time. Bring along a Kilo of the good stuff though to do you right!!

yelrotflmao.gif