Most Repeated Routes

TimL

I've repeated so many routes its hard to know where to start. Many were repeated as 'training' such as Rainy Day Women (and all the other 12a and less on that wall) and all the routes at the Ottoman empire. I've prolly done many routes in Tenino 30+ times also cuz its only 25 mins from Olympia and its a very good place to work on technique. At a distance I've done Deidre every year for the last 5-7 with my wife. Probably done Epinephrine 4-5 times on my yearly trip to LV because it is cool on a hot day, easy to do when I'm a bit tired and its just a solid 4 star climb. Used to do Magic Light or Overboard every Smith trip as well as Hemp lib and Moons. Have repeated at least 100 routes at Leavenworth because once you get on a crag you may as well climb everything there.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ClassicCrackClassicCrackClassicCrackClassicCrack

Edited by Off_White

The #1 slot would have to be a toss-up between Blue Light and Magic Light, with Toxic probably coming in 2nd or 3rd, as those all are or have been reliable warm-ups, with ascents numbering into the hundreds on the former two, and possibly on the latter as well. After those, the number of repeats drops into the tens or fewer, with likely suspects being Bolt From the Blue, Flat Earth, Chain Reaction, and Liquid Jade.

Grey Wall, Mt. Larabee,
HA! Grey Wall always sucks me in. We usually end up taking a lap or two and then sit and drink beer and throw rocks in that lower pocket. Is Larrabee a good hike?

Mt. Larabee is a great late season hike/scramble. Lot's of choss, but worth it!

All you need is a helmet(reccomended). Take 3-4 hours round trip from Twin Lakes, take 4WD.

do boulder problems count? hahaha.gif

There are some I've probably done 50+ times.

I did pocket rocket 4 times in like 30mins.

i have climbed the fridge overhang boulder problem prolly 100x's cantfocus.gif

outerspace around 25times....and R.P.M once (anybody done this route?)

the most repeated route in Ltown is probably the 5.6 crack on barneys rubble or classic crack.

Emmons Glacier on Rainier 6 times (Plus several other routes)

Little Tahoma 4 times

So Side on Hood 20+ times (Plus several other routes)

Pinnacle Peak 20+ times

Mount Ellinor at least a dozen times

So Face Tooth several times

...What can I say? I'm a slogger.

crazy.gif

whats the route that you've most repeated and why?

Can't name it 'cause it's a secret route in a secret area, but I've done it >60 times in the past two years, since I don't have any more effective med. So calming. The gulls, the waves, the breezes, the AUGGGH WHACK! rare spider.

And further on the subject of repeated routes: just over a week ago Thursday evening I defied common sense and a likely curse placed on me and for the first time in 2 years got up Rock On, but only just.

After 6 on manure pile in Yosemite. Probably somewhere near 100 ascents. Last one was the best though. Soloed it with a vary nice looking lady who thought it would be fun if we strapped large stuffed animals to our back. I think my scooby do stuffed animal might have gotten the first stuffed animal ascent. We also passed Alex Huber. I told him he was a slow. He did the zodiac in 2:15 just before I passed him.

I've done that damned 10 gallon buckets at smith more times than I can remember.

I have led it in July and also september.

I have done it in sandals and shoes.

I have done it in heat, cold, and after drinking booze.

Looking down on prana tops from up above

I like climbing, but this route has lost the love.

I am tired of huecos, and sportos yelling "dude!"

The only thing left is leading it . . .

. . . in the nude.

I've done that damned 10 gallon buckets at smith more times than I can remember.

I have led it in July and also september.

I have done it in sandals and shoes.

I have done it in heat, cold, and after drinking booze.

Looking down on prana tops from up above

I like climbing, but this route has lost the love.

I am tired of huecos, and sportos yelling "dude!"

The only thing left is leading it . . .

. . . in the nude.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif I just spit begal and tea all over my computer thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

my most climbed climb is Fat Crack. realy everything a the collums, because that is the only place I ever go cuz I SUCK cool.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer