Paris close to banning SUVs

iain

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The dodge ram with the cummins turbo diesel option actually gets great mileage, probably better than a lot of cars out there. Problem is like all those big trucks with huge wheelbases (f250 comes to mind) is downtown areas. A pretty stupid choice for people spending time in the city. More than once I have seen them trapped trying to make some parking spot work. They also drive like crap with the stiff suspension and leafs in the back (like so many way overpriced SUVs). They would be eaten alive in Europes big cities.

The TDI stuff from Volkswagen would seem really popular for the commuting crowd. Dunno why it has not caught on, esp. with the gas prices these days.

Everything with a turbo gets much better mileage, people just dont want to pay for it, so they get worse mileage (and performance) and pay for it over the live of the vehicle. I think they should super or turbo charge all engines.

The TDI is the vehicle we are (I MEAN WERE) considering.

Hey can we take it easy with the slutty lingerie pictures in the SUV thread? I know it's funny and all, with the Paris/Paris thing, but some of us look at cc at work and would like to continue to do so.

Thnaks for listening.

Yeah, come on you assholes! Keep your bullshit in the Spray forum!

- a s s m * n k e y

I think it's funny how Justin is suggesting carpooling when he's the one who keeps driving his unemployed ass down I5 ALONE to go board St. Helens for the twentieth time this year. hahaha.gifhahaha.gif

Hey! Mountain trips are exempt! And WTF, I carpooled every one of those St. Helens trips you punkass!

I think it's funny how Justin is suggesting carpooling when he's the one who keeps driving his unemployed ass down I5 ALONE to go board St. Helens for the twentieth time this year. hahaha.gifhahaha.gif

Hey! Mountain trips are exempt! And WTF, I carpooled every one of those St. Helens trips you punkass!

Well, well, well. Mr. Trollster is sounding a little bit defensive all of a sudden. I forgot to say - NICE TROLL TOO BAD NOBODY BUT AN IDOTIC REDNECK FELL FOR IT!!! yelrotflmao.gif

As for even less attractive blonde pop stars, how about Britney?

Oh, and 30 year old yuppie women driving their H2s around downtown Bellevue should be jailed. bigdrink.gif

hahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gif

The biatches driving the H2s are hilarious. I saw some 60 year old dude driving a yellow in bellevue the other day. get a fucking clue...

The TDI engines are awesome. You can also run biodesiel so you can truly feel good about not supporting the oil terrorists.

Also, I'll only look down on the dude in the mud bog cause he's a racist, not cause of his truck smile.gif

When I think Paris, I think of an ass-crack showing, no hipped, slutty blonde with an angelic face that I would fuck (her face that is... and the rest of her too).

I looked at this thread for that reason and that reason only. Thank you for listening.

Lets be honest, she aint that hot, and she's a real bitch. But if the question comes down to "would you fuck her or not"? I am going to have to answer that in the affermative. She isn't that bad looking either, and I'm guess she has probably gained some experience from when that video is made and would be fun in bed. That dude seemed to be enjoying himself at least.

The dodge ram with the cummins turbo diesel option actually gets great mileage, probably better than a lot of cars out there. Problem is like all those big trucks with huge wheelbases (f250 comes to mind) is downtown areas. A pretty stupid choice for people spending time in the city. More than once I have seen them trapped trying to make some parking spot work. They also drive like crap with the stiff suspension and leafs in the back (like so many way overpriced SUVs). They would be eaten alive in Europes big cities.

The TDI stuff from Volkswagen would seem really popular for the commuting crowd. Dunno why it has not caught on, esp. with the gas prices these days.

I don't live in the city. shocked.gif