Soloing the C/D route

conman

I'm considering soloing the C/D route with a ski descent this coming weekend. Given the recent reports of snow instability and possible crevasse danger, is this a "reasonably" safe solo trip. I have previously climbed and skied this route, just never solo and this time of year.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooooooooo! YOU GONNA CRASH AND BURN BUDDY! Oh god please don't soil our sacred mountains with your ambition-saturated arterial flow oh my god what are you thinking please no oh my gawd somebody hold me down I'm gonna seizure an crap I just shat myself and bit my tongue off wlkeerkresfjdafjWAGAAWWASLAUAUAFG snugtop.gifsnugtop.gifsnugtop.gifsnugtop.gifsnugtop.gifsnugtop.gif

T0-

AH damn you cracked now you've done it you bastard this guy's bowels are gonna shower upon the hapless scurriers of the cowpath as he catastrophically explodes upon passing the breach over the top of the Roman Wall. And then they're all gonna choke on the shattered splinters of his atomized skeleton and their visceral blood will stain the Coleman-Deming like a runway marker and then their families will sue you and once they get their money they'll all buy miniature swiss army knives and mince you slowly awwwwh gawd I feel a nuther seizure coming on AESJDE:FLJEKJRK:EFMDM@!@$kk2334 klmc