Ganga, vis-a-vis performance, safety.

Sparky

After an artificially-enforced herb drought of three years, I return to the Stoners Ledge. I ask myself, "When is it better to Spark up...?"

1. Before the Sumatran Mandheling boils, every goddamn AM.

2. The first side of The Wall is done, on the way to 11wrth. Comfortably Numb.

3. Half way up Snow Creek Wall.

4. The shade on the other side of the log, below Snow Creek Wall.

Does it relax us? Does it enable us to climb, and experience things more clearly? [smile]

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Green makes approaches shorter, the sky bluer, the granite sweeter, the snafflehound stew more tasty, the uh...the uh.....What was the question again? Oh yeah! My research has shown that weed makes me climb harder, think faster, and spel bettr. I once asked myself if smoking ganja made me forget things. I don't remember the answer. Is it even possible to remember forgetting??? That's a nonsequitur I'm gonna put in my oxymoron pipe and smoke for a while. And what's up with everyone's fixation on "short-term memory?" When it comes to memories, I'm in it for the long term anyways! Shit--what was I saying? Oh yeah! Some people say that smoking a lot of weed makes you stupid, but I like to think that it just dumbs me down to a socially-appropriate level. Yup, that's what I tell me, myself, and high. [big Grin]

hand-thing.jpg

[ 07-14-2002, 07:20 AM: Message edited by: Uncle Tricky ]