McHale expedition pack

Dima

Selling McHale exp. pack Super Inex CM Alpine II Bayonet.

http://www.mchalepacks.com/packs/detail/SU_InexCM_alp2.htm

Used lightly 3 years; in original clean, bomb-proof condition. Good for approaches too, can be folded into alpine pack with Byonet stakes out (though a bit heavy for alpine).

Pack is primarily ment for expedition climbing, which I do not do a whole lot.

picture:

4516pack.jpg

except the front is black, not grey.

Asking $300 (paid around $700 orig)

Will email my measurements to interested.

for serious reply, email dlitva1@uic.edu

Accept returns if shipping is paid. Based in Midwest.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't need the pack, Dima, but will offer a testimonial. I own two McHale packs--a big boy like the one pictured, and a smaller ice/rock/alpine pack, which I believe is called the "Sarc." They are custom fitted, and sewn to the individual's dimensions, so that it is a true fitted pack, not just "close enough." Without a doubt, they are heavier than average (for comparable sized mass-produced packs), but they are absolutely the burliest built packs I have seen anywhere. I do not get as much regular use out of my big pack, but I have beaten the shit out of my smaller one for years, and am a genuinely satisfied customer. For overall utility, carrying comfort, and quality of construction, they are damned difficult to beat.

Disclaimer: for what it's worth, I do not know Dima, and although I have met Dan McHale on a couple of occasions (for pack fittings), I have no association with his company (other than having been a customer).

Good luck selling the pack, and hope it finds a good home!