Ronald Reagan Memorial Thread III

pope

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a pretty cool steep roof route at Obed in Tennessee called Ronnie Ray-Gun.

That's clever. Who could forget this "blooper" from the Reagan era:

"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."

please give him at least a day in the grave to commence with the snide remarks. where is you sense of dignity. of anything.. you can all be so tasteless. we are talking about a past american president... be he right or wrong, conservative or liberal (he started liberal) mistakes or no mistakes, he was human an we at least owe him a few minutes of silence (that means without spray)

thanks.

please give him at least a day in the grave to commence with the snide remarks. where is you sense of dignity. of anything.. you can all be so tasteless. we are talking about a past american president... be he right or wrong, conservative or liberal (he started liberal) mistakes or no mistakes, he was human an we at least owe him a few minutes of silence (that means without spray)

thanks.

Are you expecting me to believe that when someone the American right hates, like Castro, kicks the bucket (which he will and probably sooner than later), you are gonna wait two days before you celebrate? No way.

thanks.

Are you expecting me to believe that when someone the American right hates, like Castro, kicks the bucket (which he will and probably sooner than later), you are gonna wait two days before you celebrate? No way.

Castro isn't an American that has given years of his life to public service.

thanks.

Yes. I don't dance on the grave of anyone. I would never hope someone dies or be thankful if someone died. I makes me sick that you people are happy to piss on the grave of someone who put his acting career on hold and joined the military after he heard of the atrocities of Pearl Harbour and swore an oath to protect your sorry asses; both as a soldier and your commander and cheif.