boyfs and gfs who don't climb

CuriousMe

That split your weekends thing doesn't work. There's a little variable called WEATHER. You could never climb again if it rained every other weekend and you would wind up hating your S.O. if it was bomber blue skies on their weekend.

A single dude arguing this to a married dude...

I'm mum on this subject, if I knew what I was talking about I'd be married with kids already.

That assumes you WANT to be married w/children. wazzup.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

men, women, we are not that much different. I have know men that bitch and whine the entire way up the trail because of some inconvenience or another, and those who seen to need to sit at the top of the route taunting. both sexes are capable of being an arrogant ass or a whiny bitch.

I have had relationships with climber and non-climber, and neither way was any easier than the other. it is about the personal dynamics of that particular relationship and what each person needs.

curious me, I never assumed your gender, but was noticing a common theme that I have been hearing from my guy friends for years and could not resist commenting on.

you lost that chance when you called me hiddeously ugly

I'm almost convinced now that single girls who climb and don't have boyfriends must NOT want one or are hiddeously ugly.

you are cursed d00d. it's sheep or the appliances from the back pages of pr0n mags for you.

you cursed yourself