bitch about banning some more whiner thread

cracked

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't get banned for using the wave.gif thingy. He got banned for being a completely obnoxious asshole and having a history of being a completely obnoxious asshole. That night that he got banned 14(?) times was a case where one moderator was helping him out, and being a COA too, and kept unbanning Scott.

Quite lurid eh? hahaha.gif

Edited by Off_White

He didn't get banned for using the wave.gif thingy. He got banned for being a completely obnoxious asshole and having a history of being a completely obnoxious asshole. That night that he got banned 14(?) times was a case where one moderator was helping him out, and being a COA too, and kept unbanning Scott.

Quite lurid eh? hahaha.gif

What's a COA?

Edited by Off_White

Not quite banning, but funny how quick crazyjz's "mattp public service" post got pulled. Shoulda figured that would happen...could have been moved to spray though. I suppose that would require removing the stick from someone's ass though, might need a crowbar for that. boxing_smiley.gif

BTW, I know someone who might loan out a crowbar for the job. tongue.gif

this one?

crayzjz:

You know, people who think that they can read my mind are all fucked up.

I started that post because my good buddy AlpineK told me that there was a potential problem with "The Man" and Infinite Bliss. I truly was not looking to stir up shit. I bought my cordless rotohammer in '92, how about you?

The events of the following two days shows in my estimation, that I was correct to ask these questions. As to wether or not I should have asked you in a PM; oh give me a break. I recieve a pompous, patronizing, and paternal PM from you telling me to shut up. Now I'm supposed to ask you questions? Who wants to talk to an asshole?

We still do not know what the whole problem is. It seems that the route is in a protected area, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know how the bolts got there. I would recon a guess that very few posters here have drilled more than me (albiet on construction sites). Think of me and rat with a couple of Hilti's everytime you sip a Starbucks Latte. It is obvious.

So, the genesis of the problem seems to be a big bolted route in magazines, in a protected wilderness. The assertion that the map was wrong seems questionable. Boundaries are typically based on either geographic features, or on section lines. Which was the case here?

Get off your high horse Matt. You do a valuable service to the community, but that does not give you a high-handedness carte-blanche.

Okay, I spawned this digression off the hot chick motorcycle thread, bitch all you want. rolleyes.gif

With your invitation. When I read through the recent Infinite Bliss thread in Access, I can't help thinking about "Dwayner the Prophet". I'm amazed at just how far up his ass whoever is responsible for Dwayner's banning must have a 4X4 rough cut cedar post lodged sideways.

Okay, I spawned this digression off the hot chick motorcycle thread, bitch all you want. rolleyes.gif

With your invitation. When I read through the recent Infinite Bliss thread in Access, I can't help thinking about "Dwayner the Prophet". I'm amazed at just how far up his ass whoever is responsible for Dwayner's banning must have a 4X4 rough cut cedar post lodged sideways.

...and I love the condescending PM's that people wouldn't ever say in public. Here's something for you. So what if I rattle a few cages? At least I am not threatening to 'jackboot' someone as a mod here is doing. Am I really ganging up on people? Who am I ganging up with? And if it is not because I am religious and have a conservative slant, then why is it? confused.gif