Bham boulders, AM friday

Distel32

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Luke, This is Ryan, I climbed with ya a while ago . . .I was just on and checked out the crap load of posts and picks you got on this site! Right on! Well . . .I am lookin to get out bouldering . . .and I wanted to know where some of the areas were that you mentioned . . .namely "Razorback" and cleator Road Boulders "the jig roof"

thanks . .and also . . have you been going to the wall on that garage lately? I would like to get in a session there soon . .let me know next time you get in there . ..

good luck with finals . . .and nice pics! You must climb all the time!!! . .I have too much homework to have that privilege frown.gif

-climb4god

haha, thanks man. yeah I had a lot of free time during the quarter, but right now with finals, no climbing until next week. Are you going to be up here this summer?

Cleator road: you really need someone to take you out there. Very hard to find with pretty much bushwack approach. Bring lots of brushes as problems still need to be cleaned.

Razorback: drive out chuckanut and park two pullouts before the chuckanut roof. You can see boulders up in the tree on the up hill side of the road. On the south side of the clearing is Razorback, the obvious arete fin, v4 and classic for sure.