Giant PDX pub-climb send fest

layton

Let's get together next thursday, go climbing, drink some beer, and eat some hamburgers!!!!

I know there are a lot of new folks in the PDX area, so this should be a great way to hook up with a summer partner.

Where: broughton bluff

When: thursday the 10th

Let's utilize the BBQ's they have there and grill us up some meat products

BTW i'm not in charge of this so don't pm me ala the photo contest.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

screw all of you.

show up whenever you're done w/work or school. lets eat hamburgers at 7:30pm after climbin'.

Bring: your own food, beer, charcoal, climbing partner, etc... I will be in charge of leading the routes, drinking the beer, and eatting the hamburgers.

I need a belayer however, so send me a 500 word essay.

i'll climb w/ ya mike, and fahq the Man...that's my essay

hey, but doesn't broughton close at dusk? not much time to swill beer and munch burgers...seem to recall some old man w/ keys getting very testy on that issue with me a coupla months ago.

I ran into Mike today and he said to spread the word to all attending to contact him on your food and beverage preferences. thumbs_up.gif Mike is graciously purchasing all the food and beverages. rockband.gif on Mike

Edited by MtnHigh

I ran into Mike today and he said to spread the word to all attending to contact him on your food and beverage preferences. thumbs_up.gif Mike is graciously purchasing all the food and beverages. rockband.gif on Mike

Pete, you're such a trickster yellaf.gif

park on the other side of the tracks.. ranger doenst care if you are there.. he just hates waiting for you to ger your car out so he can lock up. I've been there many times after dark.

bring your headlamps and bug spray.