So....how did you spend your 3 day weekend

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eatting expensive waffels with Marc Twight

Were you guys in Leavenworth? Was there this weekend with a small crew. We were eating dinner at Gustov's yesterday after climbing and a group of about 5 or so guys came in and sat at the table behind us. One of the guys was a dead ringer for Marc Twight if it wasn't him. All in all a great weekend with great friends and excellent climbing.

Tieton and Vantage. Schweet!

If anyone out there is listening, the shitters in the parking lot for Frenchman's need service real real real bad. Whoa ... nasty. There's about a one turd length span from ass to pile. hellno3d.gif

BTW, who bolted that place anyway?

eatting expensive waffels with Marc Twight

Were you guys in Leavenworth? Was there this weekend with a small crew. We were eating dinner at Gustov's yesterday after climbing and a group of about 5 or so guys came in and sat at the table behind us. One of the guys was a dead ringer for Marc Twight if it wasn't him. All in all a great weekend with great friends and excellent climbing.

I would place bets it was him with scott backes and a few clients. I believe they did stuart over the weekend.

It rained all weekend here...lots of movies and reading, along with watching the Timberwolves lose to the lakers. cry.gif

Sat: Got some strange looks as we carried our skis and randonee boots (and overnight gear) through the forest up to Colchuck Lake.

Sun: climbed Colchuck and skied down from the col. Crappy views but fantastic skiing!

89917.jpg

Sun night: bigdrink.gif & HCL.gif at Gustavs

Mon: fun climbing on Castle Rock

Missed y'all at Smith, my buddy and I kept pretty quiet and I couldn't remember the car details (note to self - next time write down). Sat: Climbed Koala, if you haven't done it I highly recommend! Sun: Got in line for Spiderman, decided to bail and Walked around the entire park, hadn't done that before. Almost stepped on a snake. Realized how out of climbing shape I am (depressing)... must get back in the game!

Congrats Selkirk on the lead - now you can climb Deirdre at Squamish! laugh.gif What was the route you did?

356394-SmithFromKoala3.JPG.08988c19380e9b453db3f542d984e8a5.JPG

Edited by moonrover