So....how did you spend your 3 day weekend

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm ... 4 day weekend

Fri - Pulled on choss in the sunshine at Vantage.

Sat - Hiked up Snow Lakes Trail to Lake Vivian

Sun - Hiked up to Prusik Pass, looked at the West Ridge, & felt the sideways blowing snow. Brrr. Descended to camp and spent the afternoon in the tent with the gf.

Sun - Hiked out for burgers at Gustav's.

eatting expensive waffels with Marc Twight

huh?

mike makes more sense if you attempt to make no sense of him

there is clarity in chaos and fat chicks look like hot chix after you've been hit in the eye w/ a baseball

Headed down to Lincoln City to spend some time with my best friend, his wife/kids, and extended family before he returns to Iraq for his second tour...and took the kayak out in the surf with a bunch of seals playing in close proximity. Very good weekend.

A great memorial day weekend without a doubt!

Respects were paid to the deceased in the peaceful enviorns of leavenworth. Climbed with a bunch of great CC'ers, as CC decended upon the sweet and innocent bavarian village. We climbed many tall pints, and suffered the reprocussion. We climbed so hard we shook(beer shakes of course)

and finally we discharge all that climbing love on the world. Gotta love 3 day weekends bigdrink.gifrockband.gif

E-thanks for the grand tour, and the sweet pics dude wave.gif

Sat: Run in the park. Found out how much it sucks to run with poison ivy on my legs. Went out to a movie with a friend.

Sun: Aid climbing in the rain. Had the Lower Town Wall all to myself. Sunny back in Seattle, so I swerved off 520 and did a few laps on the UW rock. Awesome day.

Mon: My girlfriend's and my anniversary! Lazed around all morning, went to Folklife. Bought another camhook in anticipation of more aid climbing in the rain.

I wanna hear eric8's TR!

That guy looks like Jens the last time I saw Jens. Looks as though you guys had a good time on lower Castle. The Bone is a tremendous pitch.

Anway, you're talking about the Brass Balls photo in the new guide. That was a few years ago, before I had dependents. These days, I generally avoid such tests.

Brass Balls is an awsome pitch, followed TimL on it on Saturday. <Note to self: it really sucks falling on a roof pitch while following, must get better>

Sunday was up at careno crag and then some roadside fun at icicle buttress and classic crack. Sunday night a mini pc at gustavs with MisterE, TimL, Skyclimb, Michael, Mike Layton, and Distel (after he broke free from the older women hitting on him all night yellaf.gif).

Word to the board - don't fool around with MisterE and the check, the dude will throw down the smack down collecting up from dirt bag climbers (I'm pretty sure I got hosed on the bill wink.gif )

Monday brought the monster rack of draws up to condor. Great weekend, good weather, good times bigdrink.gif

Sat.--Ft. Ebey mtb with Dave Schuldt. Sunshine, wow!

Sun.--early AM up Mt. Forgotten to check on posible ski lines (while there is still plenty of snow up there, it's not on any of the good terrain); then walk in Discovery Park with the kids.

Mon.--run around Green Lake with my 6-year-old while he rode his bike, then later around again while my soon to be 3 year old daughter rode her trike.