So....how did you spend your 3 day weekend

Dave_Schuldt

Wanted to go skiing but the wether sucked. (Great to see it raining and snowing again).

Saturday - jonthomp and I went mountain biking at Fort Ebey State Park. Awsome trails with great switch backs in and out of the kettles. If you haven't been there yet you should go. We rode till we couldn't for a total of 16 miles.

Sunday - Lunch with grandma and then Folklife. Great music and sunshine.

Monday - 55 mile roaad ride. Verry little trafiic today. 1281P5290022-med.JPG

Edited by Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...rafted 53 miles on the Yampa River out past Steamboat on Sat and Sunday. Good and remote canyons and just a few other floaters out. Nice stuff. Good 30 mile bike ride today... now I need to go back to work in the AM so I can rest up for the next weekend... evils3d.gif

No climbing sadly enough. thumbs_down.gif

Went rock climbing at Peshastin Pinnacles. Climbed some fun routes. I was planning on climbing the NBC of Colchuck, but the weather looked so crappy in that direction, so my climbing partner and I drove over to vantage and did some more sport climbing. Great weather on the East side. Fun weekend.

Drove to Squamish, got in some climbs on Saturday. Sat around watching the rain come down on Sunday. Went to Whistler just to go do something and shook our heads in amazement at the people going snowboarding in the rain.

Finally bailed and came back home.

Wanted to go skiing but the wether sucked. (Great to see it raining and snowing again).

Saturday - jonthomp and I went mountain biking at Fort Ebey State Park. Awsome trails with great switch backs in and out of the kettles. If you haven't been there yet you should go. We rode till we couldn't for a total of 16 miles.

Sunday - Lunch with grandma and then Folklife. Great music and sunshine.

Monday - 55 mile roaad ride. Verry little trafiic today. 1281P5290022-med.JPG

thumbs_up.gif to Ebey and the Kettles. The bluff trail is very nice! Fisher Ridge and Forest Run trails are cool too.

Bailed after hiking in to Stuart and spent the weekend bouldering with NOLSe, cracked, and Mackadocious. We ran into MisterE, Alpinfox, and Distel32 doing the same. I also ate nearly an entire carton of Tagalongs ice cream! laugh.gif Fun weekend with the boyz, even if we were sorely lacking in motivation.

saturday- skied freakin POWduuuuur with all my close buddies at bachy (but we missed cletus, he has been seized by the denvoid!), powder in late may is plab.

sunday- fullfilled husbandly responsibilities... hung with my parents, sat in the sun on the back porch

monday- extremo mt dude day at bachelor, pond skimming, i actually made it accros the pond this year!