ltown granite

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

enuff about the bouldering onslaught.

who climbed cliffs and what did you send?

hiked up yesterday afternoon to mole group and climbed what I think is the hook with slappy and bp...good times..

new rapel station...car to car 7.75hrs, two pbrs, 1/4 bottle gato negro merlot, many hahaha.gif, lots of yellaf.gif and more hatred built up about me having a 'realjob' to attend to tuesday. madgo_ron.gif

oh well.

so who is gonna be free next weekend and in the idaho area??????????? bigdrink.gif

We climbed an easy line on the Castle, Saber I think. Then several pitches at the Pearly Gates, some slab, couple of cracks, and Veins of Glory. Next day went to Clem's Holler, more slab, toproped Perils of Pauline, then flailed it on lead until it rained, finished with a couple of laps on Gun Rack. Too sore to stay for a third day.

enuff about the bouldering onslaught.

who climbed cliffs and what did you send?

hiked up yesterday afternoon to mole group and climbed what I think is the hook with slappy and bp...good times..

new rapel station...car to car 7.75hrs, two pbrs, 1/4 bottle gato negro merlot,

Soloed 14 pitches at castle today, then climbed MFdirect,damnation,& devil's fright with James "crack" (not cracked),and then proceeded to get my ass spanked at swiftwater for about 45 minutes.

And I would have gladly traded my budlight for your merlot.

How was the approach to the molegroup? Which way did you go?

PS.traffic sucked on i-90 going home!

Bouldered at Swftwater on Saturday - got humbled, as usual, by Royal Flush, did laps/variations on Footless Traverse, played on some larger numbers on the same boulder, then watched Cole Allen work a project using the Footless Traverse 'footholds' for his starting holds. Went and cried in my scotch.

Sunday- goofed around Seattle with the chica.

Monday- Went up to Pearly Gates for the first time - A grand bit of granite. Ticked off about 10 pitches worth of climbing between 5.8 and 5.12 for a Grade III day. Finished off on the 10d slab off right for the shakiest on-sight of the day.

... partly due to chica's schedule (only Sunday off from Retail Hell), so I had to support the terrorists a bit more than I would have liked. Still got 2 days out on some grand chunks of rock.

chestbeat pix.

zero_friction_pic_7390.jpg

zero_friction_pic_7391.jpg

unfortunately, didn't get any up at PG, so am stuck with the Pad Person shots.