garuda seattle made tent

Szyjakowski

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Now that Sizzy has sold his, I've got one for sale and will co-opt his thread.

Mine is a Garuda ("By Dana Designs") Kusala and I'll sell it for $200. It's been used for one two-day trip (Glacier Peak) and has been setup in my backyard once or twice.

PM or email

Alpinfox(at)Yahoo(the usual punctuation)com

I don't check that email address very often, so PMing is better if you are a registered user here.

I'm selling it because I'm an unemployed climbing bum who relies on his partners to bring a tent and I need some money. It's a solid, 2-person, 4-season tent and will serve your mountaineering needs well.

I'm not sure about the weight. I've looked around on the web and haven't found a quote for it. confused.gif I suppose I could go to the Post Office or REI or something and weigh it, but that's a lot of work. I probably won't get around to that in the next few days.

I'm an unemployed climbing bum. . .

and

I suppose I could go to the Post Office or REI or something and weigh it, but that's a lot of work.

cry.gif Too busy posting to cc.com at 2 a.m.?

Wish I would have seen this before shelling out the frogskins for a new tent. Dayum.