Dicked by the Tool again

specialed

After returning to the trailhead utterly spent after two days on Stuart we started to drink the beers I had stashed in the creek. Five minutes later, who should show up but Larry the Tool. Of course he's going to fuck with us, we're dirtbag climbers and he definetly doesn't have shit else to do. He was so bummed when he saw we actually had our pay to play pass but then he remembered we were "consuming alcoholic beverages on public land" and was so stoked and gave us the gestapo treatment - where are your papers? and he got to lecture us and pretend he does something important. What a fool. What a way to end a sick trip, welcome back to the fucking world. Anyway, we had a badd ass trip and even have some pics at this link:

http://community.webshots.com/album/43043549frVMgO

[ 07-08-2002, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: specialed ]

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Texplorer:

Sorry to report that my buddy Kirk kicked one of your top show snafflehounds off of the NE Buttress of Goode this weekend. Seems it was annoying Kirk in the middle of the night by gnawing on his backpack/bivy sack during our impromptu bivy at 8,800 ft. I hope you can forgive him.

That's ok Klenke,

Although I have a special place in my heart for all snafflehounds, the ones I breed are not your run of the mill alpine rat. No, no mine are some of the finest varmits you'll ever see. The encounter your friend had was the equivalent of meeting up with trailer trash in humans. May the Horsecock be with you.

K-dog

Right on Peter! Let's hook up for a climb some time this summer before you go off to school! I owe you many beers from index and 11worth!

My guess is you attract cops/rangers just like Mattp--something in your blood. You know how some people get bit by mosquitos while others can chill without any need for bug juice? Same thing.

Anyway, nice pics!

[big Drink][big Drink]

Peter:

I call bullshit on that trip. Your packs are way too small for overnight and there is hardlly a cloud in the sky except to make the sunset more senic, and I haven't ever seen gold rainier cans like that. Nice job making it up though, probably very convincing to the untrained eye...

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

Peter? I thought specialeds name was Hugh?

Specialed's name is really Hugh Jass?
[big Grin]
Probably not Hugh G Rection
[Roll Eyes]
Mrs. Brayshaw is the only person who calls me by that name [Moon]