A question for the ladies

layton

yelrotflmao.gif Well, shit, in a few years you'll be be dropping the "I'm a Doctor" bomb on'em and beating them off with a stick! thumbs_up.gif

For the time being you should get in the practice of picturing the hot girl you are about to hit on just sitting on the crapper taking a big 'ol nasty dump... that should knock her off that pedestal you've already mentally put her on for some reason and calm you down abit.

Edited by griz

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Layton, sounds like you are still in college so just start studying to be a pilot, doctor or lawyer and your girl troubles are over, dude. They all want to be a Cinderella deep down inside and they won't settle for less than that rich Bill Gates type... but he's got to be good looking too... and atheletic...and funny... and wants LOTS of kids... and blah,blah,blah.... rolleyes.gif

Dude, I feel your pain... but fuck it and go climb something, ya know?

uggh!

mr. E ... nice pic. the chica's will be knocking on your door soon grin.gif

one of the hot single girls out there needs to help Paco w/his bitter outlook (surprisingly well on target tough smirk.gif)

I am studying to become a doctor.

Hey, it worked for Doctor Flash Amazing. Coined himself a monniker like that, and voila: prana clad girlfriend. wave.gif

dude. i got a girl that wears prana. she looks damn good in the snugtop.gif too. but she is a yoga type and not a climber. you know: there are all types of grrrls.