A question for the ladies

layton

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah NOLSe the neckbeard is essential in finding someone you love. Just means I gotta keep it!

Here is how I handled my current situation:

saw her in august at a pre-registration thing in Bellingham. We then moved in on the same day and I saw her carrying an ice axe into our dorm, said to my mom, "I'm going to meet that girl, she's a climber."

Ran into her the next day at the climbing wall, introduced myself, invited her and her best friend to squamish because they hadn't been. Wirlwind, MisterE, myself and the ladies bouldered in squamish. Jen broke her arm but I convinced her to come down to Love Fest at smith anyway to hangout. She came down, we smooched at the grasslands, started dating a few days later. I only knw her for about two weeks before we started going out, and it'll be 8 months this friday. I'm in love with her fruit.gif

zero_friction_pic_7116.jpg

Tips and quotes (from my wife!)

<when asked why she didnt return my calls the first 6 months>

"When I first met you, you were way too desperate, way too easy!"

<when asked why she finally did return my calls>

"I hadnt had any in a while, so I figured what the hell"

<when asked what she liked about me to even consider returning my call>

"Shoulders, body, strong chin"

<when asked why she kept hanging out with me after the six month mark>

"We had already moved in together by that point, and I needed the low rent"

<when asked why she agreed to marry me>

"We were still living together, and I still needed the low rent"

Mike: In short, if you got something a woman wants/needs, and you keep perstering her, you too can have one!!!

Alex

<when asked why she finally did return my calls>

"I hadnt had any in a while, so I figured what the hell"

When in doubt, hold out for that special one that finally say "oh, what the hell". yellaf.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

now we know the way to a woman's heart...cheap rent fruit.gif

Layton, sounds like you are still in college so just start studying to be a pilot, doctor or lawyer and your girl troubles are over, dude. They all want to be a Cinderella deep down inside and they won't settle for less than that rich Bill Gates type... but he's got to be good looking too... and atheletic...and funny... and wants LOTS of kids... and blah,blah,blah.... rolleyes.gif

Dude, I feel your pain... but fuck it and go climb something, ya know?

Seriously, if you have trouble with the initial" breaking the ice" thing then you should just check out some online crap like match.com. It's odd but painless... and a real easy way to get...um...dates( smileysex5.gif), for sure.