Great New Cliche!

MrDoolittle

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This place blows. I've got better things to do with my life, I've realized, than "hang around" this cess pool. For instance, I notice from the ad on the left that North Cascades Mountain Guides are offering Inrto to Alpine Rock "Couses", whatever the fuck those are.

Future anthropologists will look back on cascadeclimbers.com with disgust, revolted by the depravity of the modern human condition. "Absent the normal modes of human interaction, post-modern man sought the digital caress in the form of an electronic community." "Look At Me!!" digital attention seeking, anonymous posters stroking your meat over the climbs you do.

Is this why you climb? So that you can race home and post the epic of your most recent success, in all it's adjectival glory. So that you can be in The Club? Or are you still trying to get Dad's attention?

Whatever. To all of you who suck, enjoy your incest. And special a "Fuck You" to all the douchebags that have managed to form an opinion about me as a person from posts on a BBS. You're a real crowd of losers. Continue in your mediocrity, hope to never have the displeasure of meeting you in person.

For the rest of you, enjoy your climbing.

Someone do me a huge favor: start a BBS that's pure climbing, not this bullshit. Maps, weather, topos, recent conditions, first ascents, and a route library, fuck the rest of this noise.

MrDoolittle - 3 weeks ago. yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif