Memorial weekend at Smith Rock

Collin

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So we've gotten a bit off track here... Who's going to smith this w/e? I'm trying to decide whether to head for certain sun and climbing on my not so favorite tuff wearing my sport top and shorts, or to chance the weather conditions at Squish and climb hand cracks on my favorite rock ---GRANITE! Oh hell, maybe I'll just save some gas money and head to Index to finally "nail" (figuratively boyz, so put the spray back in your pie holes) Green Drag-on. yellaf.gif

its gonna be sunny and warm at squamish. oh wait,. its an american long weekend. don't believe what i just said or what murray's website says. or the webcams. even if the sun is shown brightly on the internet it will be raining. and some youths will burn your tent down. well, probably anyways. don't throw me into that briar patch! mushsmile.gif

..over the 5 hot girls that will actually show up at Smith ...

5?? 5 would be some record or something. I can scarce remember the time when I've seen more than 1 or 2 real Prana-clad climbing bettys at Smith.

Americans are fat, weak, and ugly. Oh Canada!

bigdrink.gif

sheesh, and I always thought if one place was safe from the superficial eye, it'd be climbing. When did this turn into yet another meatmarket? (do not mention climbing gyms) I, naively, really hoped that maybe us girls weren't on stage EVERYWHERE WE GO.. hellno3d.gif No wonder so many women fuss about their looks all the time - everyone's constantly LOOKING at us and rating our tops when maybe all we really want is for y'all to mind yer own bizness and let us just CLIMB. Oh, and you can climb too while you're at it, if you're nice maybe I'll let you follow my incredible 5.7 lead. grin.gif

Leave the flirting for the campfire or, better yet, the bar. There I'm sure you'll find many lovely ladies who spent several hours becoming GORGEOUS *just* for YOU! yelrotflmao.gif

Now, I hope to make it to Smith this weekend and there BETTER be some hot tan hairless guys there with shirts OFF for entertainment while I stand in line... Thanks very much. the_finger.gif