Memorial weekend at Smith Rock

Collin

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Smith will be a fuckin' MADHOUSE. Ugh. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif Give me the T-storms, rain, slogging, whiteouts, etc, etc. Sport climbing is, like, so, DFA. hahaha.gif

Cracked, for one minute, step outside your "zone of stupidity" and try to engage your four, count 'em four, neurons in a cooperative effort and visualize the sea of prana sport bra and low cut midriff baring attire that will be parading in front of yourself...then compare this vision of heaven on earth to a comparable nightmare of one of your smellin' like a goat buddies snoring away in a filthy, flea ridden, sopping seeping tent...

Understand??? duh

wave.gif

So what are you saying RuMR, that guys at Smith are starting to parade around in prana sport bra and low cut midriff baring attire. Yeah....I think I pass on that. Granted sporto areas have a few more women that show up, but sport climbing is still a sausage fest.

Are you gay Ken? Not that it really matters if you are, but when i reread my post, i nowhere saw a reference to male sport climbers...so, the mental image that sprung into YOUR mind encompassed prana sport bra clad male climbers? hmmm...maybe you would prefer cracked's version of a "dream"... yellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gifthe_finger.gif

or maybe you're just jealous that you won't be the only one around sporting the new prana athena top??? My wife just got one...quite zesty...

Does your mate like yours??? evils3d.gif

My point dumbass was that you didn't make any reference that these were women in Prana tops that you were talking about. Everytime I have gone down to Smith it seem to more men than women. Hmmm strange actually every place I have ever climbed it has been like that. So if I looking at meeting some chica or want to check them out, it is not going to be at some sausge fest. I go to climbing areas to climb, not to gawk at the scenery like some gaper or poser.

I think it is some funny shit that you even know the name of that poser chica clothing, how is that you name of that stuff anyways, your not one of them are you? I mean I don't even know the brand names that my girlfriend wears let alone articles name.

ken...anytime you wanna take me out climbing and show me how to do it, feel free to shoot me a pm... yellaf.gifyellaf.gif

I don't know nothing about climbing and totally suck and can't climb 5.7 in any venue...even w/ my prana sport bra on!

Edited by RuMR

My point dumbass was that you didn't make any reference that these were women in Prana tops that you were talking about. Everytime I have gone down to Smith it seem to more men than women. Hmmm strange actually every place I have ever climbed it has been like that. So if I looking at meeting some chica or want to check them out, it is not going to be at some sausge fest. I go to climbing areas to climb, not to gawk at the scenery like some gaper or poser.

I think it is some funny shit that you even know the name of that poser chica clothing, how is that you name of that stuff anyways, your not one of them are you? I mean I don't even know the brand names that my girlfriend wears let alone articles name.

Implied meaning from context; definitely not deserving of the hostility it seems to have stirred up! yellaf.gif

herd instinct = being in the same place to try and climb the same routes as everyone else in the pack. looking the same. dressing the same. one alpha male(breeding) and many beta males (non-breeding). forming a large circle when predators appear, with the weakest on the outside. marking territories and boundaries with markings such as scent or excrement. feeding on the young as the population passes a certain level. the vultures circle.

"Only those who can forget everything they have ever learned or believed can hope to escape" - WS Burroughs.