Memorial weekend at Smith Rock

Collin

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Smith will be a fuckin' MADHOUSE. Ugh. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif Give me the T-storms, rain, slogging, whiteouts, etc, etc. Sport climbing is, like, so, DFA. hahaha.gif

Cracked, for one minute, step outside your "zone of stupidity" and try to engage your four, count 'em four, neurons in a cooperative effort and visualize the sea of prana sport bra and low cut midriff baring attire that will be parading in front of yourself...then compare this vision of heaven on earth to a comparable nightmare of one of your smellin' like a goat buddies snoring away in a filthy, flea ridden, sopping seeping tent...

Understand??? duh

wave.gif

Smith will be a fuckin' MADHOUSE. Ugh. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif Give me the T-storms, rain, slogging, whiteouts, etc, etc. Sport climbing is, like, so, DFA. hahaha.gif

Cracked, for one minute, step outside your "zone of stupidity" and try to engage your four, count 'em four, neurons in a cooperative effort and visualize the sea of prana sport bra and low cut midriff baring attire that will be parading in front of yourself...then compare this vision of heaven on earth to a comparable nightmare of one of your smellin' like a goat buddies snoring away in a filthy, flea ridden, sopping seeping tent...

Understand??? duh

wave.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Understand??? duh

wave.gif

So what are you saying RuMR, that guys at Smith are starting to parade around in prana sport bra and low cut midriff baring attire. Yeah....I think I pass on that. Granted sporto areas have a few more women that show up, but sport climbing is still a sausage fest.

Understand??? duh

wave.gif

So what are you saying RuMR, that guys at Smith are starting to parade around in prana sport bra and low cut midriff baring attire. Yeah....I think I pass on that. Granted sporto areas have a few more women that show up, but sport climbing is still a sausage fest.

Are you gay Ken? Not that it really matters if you are, but when i reread my post, i nowhere saw a reference to male sport climbers...so, the mental image that sprung into YOUR mind encompassed prana sport bra clad male climbers? hmmm...maybe you would prefer cracked's version of a "dream"... yellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gifthe_finger.gif

or maybe you're just jealous that you won't be the only one around sporting the new prana athena top??? My wife just got one...quite zesty...

Does your mate like yours??? evils3d.gif

Edited by RuMR

Claiming squatters' rights on any and every moderate climb within a 30 minute hike from the parking area.

I'd rather be on Adams and I probably will be.

And for the record, I have seen more bulging bellies in Prana shirts at Smith than tight abs in Prana shirts. They're usually the top-ropers, following their testosterone-filled boyfriends who think they're badasses because they lead a 5.7.

But maybe I'm being too cynical? I do in fact own 3 Prana shirts myself!