PUB CLUB 7/9

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cavey got pissed because we decided to have a Seattle PC when it was the Eastsides turn. When the Eastside had one most of the people that showed were from Seattle. he through a major temper tantrum with much spray everwhere. He doesn't show any more, and we miss the the entertainment. Come on baby Cavie WE MISS YOU!!!!!!!

Doesn't seem to be a consensus building about where to enjoy the weather this evening. How about the Ballroom. Nice outdoor seating and somewhat central location for Seattle.

I can't show until about 9:15 and getting kicked off the beach at 11:00 pm sucked last time.

quote:

Originally posted by AlpineK:

Right now fires are banned at GG, so what do ya'll think?

No fires!? That might make it hard to find our gathering. Hey Allison! Do you have a car-camping lantern that needs seam sealing? [smile]

This bar is too small; that one's too smokey; the other is a meat market. Sheesh -- what a bunch of whiners. Do you complain about the mountains the same way? This one is too loose, that one is too small; the other is too bushy...sounds like Washington, doesn't it? Does it stop you from climbing? Should it stop you from drinking beer and getting to know your fellow bored office workers?

Mattp:

Like you can complain with your strong arm tactics! [laf]

These folks shoulda been at the Monroe pube club then they wouldn't whine. Flat beer, only 3 on tap, some person repeatedly playing "I'm a cowboy" by kid rock (like 20 times), so loud you couldn't hear yerself think and only 3 pubers showed up....blah blah blah, time to go home.

"you can't always get what you want but sometimes if you try you get what you need"

I just made that up. [Moon]

Have you checked out the granite around here lately? Everybody knows the Girth Pillar is nothing but choss as you can tell by just looking at that awful stuff in specialed's pictures! (But he's "ready to climb" never-the-less -- a true role model for all of us.)

[ 07-09-2002, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: mattp ]

quote:

Originally posted by mattp:

Have you checked out the granite around here lately? Just look at that awful stuff in specialed's pictures! (But he's "ready to climb" never-the-less -- a true role model for all of us.)

drinking and climbing!!!

i hate trucks