Moderators - A critique

Eric_L_Moon

If erik gets to be chip.. I think I will change my name to Nan, and take up being a surf betty.. I would love a Vanilla Latte, any one??? My new avitare should be Bippy Tart [Wink] and I will start wearing bows in my hair [Wink]

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MoonPie;

You have been misdirected here. It sounds like you would be more happy in the realm of Scot'doorResearch's website. They group hug and they are all white, most are from Bellevue. Some are from Redmond or Kirkland. It will make you feel warm.

Wank off peckerwood.

[Moon][Moon]

Greg W

Moon - Erik's current autosig is a much better likeness of Snoop than the previous one.

Life isn't fair BTW, so why should you expect a message board to be a place for fairness? The people in control always set the rules. That's just how it works

Well, I figured this was the sort of juvenial response I would get. Just like middle schools.

Oh, Eric, wow! Sorry I doubted your hardcore street creds. You are so cool to quote Snoop with his common usage of the N word. It must make you feel so naughty. While some people may think you are a nasty little poseur, I know that you are way ghetto.

Jon, you should be proud of yourself. Horsecock, horsecock, horsecock. How old are you? What do you do for a living? You must beat your wife too.

I would like to thank the several posters who sent me PM's in support, but are too afraid of this immature bunch to weigh in.

To paraphrase Alex: This site detracts from this site.

First post:

quote:

I have been amussed by the likes of Dwayne, PP, CrazyPolishBob, Dennis, Dru, Cavey, et al.

Second post:

quote:

Well, I figured this was the sort of juvenial response I would get. Just like middle schools.

[laf]

[ 07-08-2002, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: iain ]

Trask, I am inclined to go... but somehow I think that you're setting me up for a good ass-whupping because yours' and my political views seem to differ somewhat. You'll have to be smarter than that though. How about, I PM you and set the time and date and I'll be there. Be forewarned though...there are gorillas and there are guerillas...(better not ever confuse the two.) Dennis

paranoid lil' bastard aren't ya? i'm sure that trask had every intention of showin ya one hell of a time....be sure to post a TR about it k? [Wink] you too trask....i got my money on you dude dont let me down....i am betting next semesters' tuition [Eek!]

Dennis, what the hell, offer's open. No ulterior motives. Deal is you leave your political/opinioned baggage in Wenatchee and I'll stiffle mine. Just two good ol' goofballs. PM me, we'll set up a time and let's have us a good day on the water. BTW, if we do it, I'll lock my gun safe if you lock yours. Bring all the skirts you can muster. [big Grin]

trask

[ 07-09-2002, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: trask ]

quote:

Originally posted by Dennis Harmon:

Does anyone take English 101 anymore? Just curious. Dennis

You know, all...I really don't give a flyin' fuck about punctuation and spelling, but Mr. Hormone has a point. I understand quite a few of you genius' are college boys, and I say, "hooahh", but sometimes the spelling and cohesiveness of some of y'alls' posts suck dick. I'd suggest using cc.com as a practice pad for correct enunciation, spelling, train of thought, and all that other silly horse shit that EMPLOYERS look for. Unless of course, you're aspiring to be the next "hash-slinger" at Mickey-D's.

[ 07-09-2002, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: trask ]