• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
addie

Mem weekend?

rumr's just jealous 'cause he's stuck in a "real" job. tongue.gif

grrrrrrrrr! madgo_ron.gif

i can picture it now...

friar tuck w/ dreadlocks... yellaf.gif

don't think so...bad mental image...

I'm headed to smith I think, going to see if I can hop on some random climbers ropes, , unless anyone around here needs a partner for the day?

Would it be like when we made plans to go to Smith and you bailed out at the last possible second without so much as the common decency to even let me know you were bailing out? That was pretty cool! rolleyes.gif

I'm not sure yet, but I do know I'll make sure to stay away from Smith and Squish.

I'm not sure yet, but I do know I'll make sure to stay away from Smith and Squish.

how am i gonna model my new prana top for you?? Such an ingrateful bitch you are!

how am i gonna model my new prana top for you?? Such an ingrateful bitch you are!

If I DO go to Smith, I'll make sure not to forget the blindfold. hellno3d.gif

Don't worry Rumr once Cracked hits puberty his interest will peep up the_finger.gif
Careful there, Mr. "Buck Nekkid". the_finger.gif

can someone give me directions to the free camp'n by smith... pretty please

Don't worry Rumr once Cracked hits puberty his interest will peep up the_finger.gif

haha haha thats the_finger.gif hilerous, got me there, oh wait who got a free rope and i'm legal the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

hey slack'n szyjak muchas gracias, or some such, I can drive there but am direction give'n deficient. beverage de'jour, or howevva ya spellit's on me, should we evva meet bigdrink.gif

haha haha thats the_finger.gif hilerous, got me there, oh wait who got a free rope and i'm legal the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

Consider getting a job like the big boyz and maybe you'd have the cash to buy your own rope! Or maybe even some SKIS! the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

I'll be joining the crowds at Smith, staying at the free camp area. Look for the tan (e.g. dirt-colored) Subaru wagon and the girl in the burqa. (jk) Actually, the Sub has a "Climbers for Kerry" bumper sticker, if that helps.

PM me if ya like.