what you listen to today?

lummox

i gots some dave derby going. 'cigarette cowboy' is pretty catchy.

i think i could fall in love with rebecca gates. her voice is like honey chasing a bong hit.

lanterna is just way cool. and it fits in with a whole downbeat schism i fell into.

but that dam 'call and response' music is stuck in my head like abba nightmares. kinda fun though.

some free downloads: http://www.badmanrecordingco.com/bands/default.aspx

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPU fan. Geek_em8.gif

also sometimes hear my hot coworker in the next cube talking to her girlfriends on the phone about how cuuute and addorrrrable her new puppydog is. rolleyes.gif

oh wait, did you mean music?? lately been getting into Queens of the Stone Age.

rockband.gif

DJ Logic w/ Project Logic new jazz disc I can't remember the name of

Project Logic Featuring DJ Logic on Turntables, Melvin Gibbs on Bass and Skoota Warner on Drums

Have you checked out Charlie Hunter? The mighty Mos (among others) has appeared on one of his albums... super cool.

• 5 weeks later...

just recently was listening to KISW, and there was this ad for some truck canopy place... yellaf.gif ....

and so the ad's like: "come to So&So Truck World, on Such&Such Boulevard.. where youll get great deals on snugtop.gif etc. snugtop.gifetc... blah snugtop.gif blah,... ... ANND, it's also the only local registered dealer of SNUGTOP!!

and for some reason the first thing that came into mind was the face of Smurfette. hahaha.gifcantfocus.gif

but anyway, it wasn't just the fact he said snugtop.. it was the way he said that one word .. sort of an intense, indulgent, almost evil tone. it was like he was talking about a V8 engine, a sweet football play, or a well-cooked steak.

yellaf.gifevils3d.gifbigdrink.gif

PS - I think the former Smurfette pic was a lot cooler, Miss Snugs. anyone else feel like chiming in on that??

wave.gif